Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christy162

Reaction score
I have heard about getting a glitch -_- and im worryed. I would like to know them so i can be prepared incase something happens to my tamagotchies.

To me, this seems like the wrong forum to post in,

as nothing has actually happened to your Tamagotchi.

Well, in my Music Star, there was this glitch that made TWO entries of a friend, the other one with a glitched name. I don't know the cause, but you should expect to see it soon.

Well, in my Music Star, there was this glitch that made TWO entries of a friend, the other one with a glitched name. I don't know the cause, but you should expect to see it soon.
I got that too, but on my V2!

One of my V2s keeps freezing. And I've had a name glitch too - 'Janey' to 'Haney'.

I was worryed about my new tama. That happend to 1 of mine last year. I tried 2 delete that person but my tama froze. :D

I got that too, but on my V2!
One of my V2s keeps freezing. And I've had a name glitch too - 'Janey' to 'Haney'.
Yeah same as me !!!!! When i wanted my tama name Kylie it changed it to Ilyie ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well when i praised my tama for playing his insterment good it gave me a different tune than usual?????

:p :mametchi: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

When i wanted my famaly namw to be gotch it changed into gothb!

(i have a famimichi)

It happened to me aswell but in a different way. I was thinking of names and I decided on Jumpy. The battery died and 5 months later he was called Humpy?

All of these were on my v4...

1. When the matchmaker came for my shimashimatchi she showed a weird cloud of moving dots and specks and things, in place of the character. I didn't want to miss the matchmaker opportunity so i still said yes and my tama froze.

2. while using the fishing pole my tama froze and just kept going and going.....

3. this isn't exactly a glitch, but have you noticed that the new 3v batteries are too small for some tamas? I had to use multiple layers of tape to hold the battery down last time i got new batteries.

FYI(For your infomation)

LEAD IS POISON TO TAMAGOTCHIS.

Never, EVER, put lead on the circut board. EVER. (Unless if you're debuging it)

I've never had a glich. :) I hope I never get one.(I only have one tama on that note.) :p B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back