Glitchy 'C' Button?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Lovelitchi

Reaction score
Hi! So, I put batteries in my pink TF today to try it out (I've been running my blue) and, to my dismay, the C button is very unresponsive and barely wants to work. Is there any fix for this? My blue TF's C button seems slightly glitchy, too, but not to the extent that my pink's is. Thanks!

I guess the best solution right now is to exchange it, if it is defective :(

Tamagotchi Friends' buttons are very responsive and won't take too much effort to press and it will response right away, unless it is defective....

Did it ever work once? How hard do you have to press it?

I guess the best solution right now is to exchange it, if it is defective :(

Tamagotchi Friends' buttons are very responsive and won't take too much effort to press and it will response right away, unless it is defective....

Did it ever work once? How hard do you have to press it?
Aw, darn. I love the shell so much... -_-

Well, I just opened it about a day or two ago and put batteries in it today. It takes a few tries to get the button working sometimes, but I got it working about 3/5 of the time if I pushed it kind of hard.

Aw, darn. I love the shell so much... -_-

Well, I just opened it about a day or two ago and put batteries in it today. It takes a few tries to get the button working sometimes, but I got it working about 3/5 of the time if I pushed it kind of hard.
When you are pressing the buttons, did you notice it is sticky or something,does it feel stuck or hard to press, compare that button with your other buttons.

I really recommend you to exchange it, you really don't want to have a defective product, check again in your local toy store to make sure they still have your favorite shell design in stock.

When you are pressing the buttons, did you notice it is sticky or something,does it feel stuck or hard to press, compare that button with your other buttons.

I really recommend you to exchange it, you really don't want to have a defective product, check again in your local toy store to make sure they still have your favorite shell design in stock.
They only had one of this design...sigh...

But, yeah, it feels kind of...loose. And the sound sounds a bit different from my other TF as well?

They only had one of this design...sigh...

But, yeah, it feels kind of...loose. And the sound sounds a bit different from my other TF as well?
So far, only games,graphics,shell,design, and some other features different, nothing should be different on UK Vs American release.

Since it is the only one, maybe it was defective and someone returned it, is there only one quality for each shell design, then it might not be returned.

But, ya. If you want to keep it as a collection you may, if you don't care it is defective. If the buttons are loss, maybe screwing it tighter might help, not sure though.

Edit: If all are same releases, then maybe that pink tama is not screwed tight enough (saying this again), because depends on an item (in this case:shell), sound can lost quality during vibration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they fresh batteries? Try putting fresh new from the package ones in. Also try using a can of air to blow air in and around the buttons if possible and see if that helps any.

Are they fresh batteries? Try putting fresh new from the package ones in. Also try using a can of air to blow air in and around the buttons if possible and see if that helps any.
oh ya good point, maybe batteries could be the cause, make sure to insert the batteries correctly too and also make sure every terminal of the battery is connected to the tama for a complete circuit.

Thanks for the input, guys! :)

I tried re-putting the batteries in, and I think it's a bit better now. The buttons still feel a little more...depressed? inside the tama's shell than my other TF's buttons, and it's slightly harder to press them, but the C button seems to be working a bit better now, so I don't think I'll take it back.

Thanks for the input, guys! :)

I tried re-putting the batteries in, and I think it's a bit better now. The buttons still feel a little more...depressed? inside the tama's shell than my other TF's buttons, and it's slightly harder to press them, but the C button seems to be working a bit better now, so I don't think I'll take it back.
Awesome, glad to hear, sorry I didn't helped out but actually made it worst by telling you to return it 0_0

I have issues with my buttons. Each are different issues on different ones. My blue a/c, purple b, pink -best buttons/tamago type. So, you aren't alone.

I'm playing with a V4.5 at the moment. Its buttons are really unresponsive and... Rubbery. It's the same with my music star. I think I'm going to just take them apart to see if there's anything blocking the button from the pad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back