Global Warming?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Red~Rose~

Reaction score
I don't The earths temperature has been going up and down since it was formed, and in the Medieval period, the temperature was even warmer, shown here.

The next step is another small ice age, the warming again I's natural. Well, that's what I think. What do you think?

Personally, I think it is real (so I take it seriously myself).

But even if you don't believe it is real, what's the harm in living your life sensibly, in an eco-friendly way...? (Just in case I'm right and you're wrong...)

If I am wrong, I'll be happy enough to accept it and we will still have an earth in better shape, if you are wrong could we potentially have a dying planet...?

I'm not talking about eco-extremeism... and I don't want to bug anyone about it.

I am just talking about sensible stuff.

Don't waste energy - switch stuff off (it will also save your household bills), walk to a store if you don't need to take the car, recycle as much stuff as you can.

You don't have to go mad... just be smart (and maybe your children and your grand children will thank you for it).

(If you are not planning to have kids, your friends' or siblings' children and grand children might thank you for it).

Yup, it's real.

I can tell you that for a fact, because we have been learning about it in Geography. :]

If only I listened a little harder I could probably tell you more. . .

But all those 'Go green!' T-shirts and bags are cute. x3

In my school I got a few recycled shirts with cute sayings on them, and this girl got her WHOLE WARDROBE of them... o_O She's all "SAVE THE GREYHOUNDS, hurhurhur, THE EARTH AND PEOPLE ARE KILLING THEM, hurhurhur..." it's excessive.

I don't really have a view, I just went on with my life. xD

Global warming is a myth. Idiot thunk it up.

Its jut another Earth phase. If you listen in school theres been ice ages, stone ages, iron ages etc. This is just a warming stage. Theres gonna be another ice age in the next 100 thousand years. I don't care about cooling our Earth. Yeaa. I'm cold :furawatchi:

I don't believe global warming is real. I believe we go through climate cycles and it's just changing like it has the past however many thousands and thousands of years.

I do like to respect the environment, nature and animals because I believe they are God's creations too and deserve to be treated well and that the world around us and nature is so beautiful! I'm not eco crazy though. I like to recycle when I can, turn off lights, that sort of thing. :D

No, it's not real. Our planet is just heating up P: Climate changes.

I do try to do my bit for the environment, because animals are becoming extinct, but I don't think global warming is anythng to worry about. unless all of the ice caps melt. Then we're in trouble!

I don't The earths temperature has been going up and down since it was formed, and in the Medieval period, the temperature was even warmer, shown here.
The next step is another small ice age, the warming again I's natural. Well, that's what I think. What do you think?
yes, I feel the same way. It's not very smart to think that global warming is going to happen. Have you been out side people?! It is SO cold like 2-!!!! gosh---

I personally don't really believe in Global Warming. I believe it is part of the Earth's natural cycle. The Earth has 'heated up' in the past - how did we get out of the Ice Age? And so it happened again.

I do, however, believe in a clean, healthy enviornment. I was raised to turn off lights when you are not in the room, turn the sink off when brushing your teeth, and to take 5 - 10 mintue showers. So it just comes naturally to me to continue these habits. And who wants to live on a filthy planet?

I think that the whole, "Global Warming," concept is a little forced though. I'm taking Honors Biology in school, and we had a unit on Global Warming. There was no credit given to the other side of the controversy - the Global Warming is just part of the Earth's cycle. It was all, "Global Warming - The heating of the Earth due to Greenhouse gases..." We even had to watch Al Gore's move, "An Inconvient Truth." I think he's a bit over the top, personally.

After a relatively chilly couple of summers and this early and cold winter that won't give me a break, it's just really hard to believe it exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back