Global Warming!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO U THINK GLOBAL WARMING IS SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT? DO U THNK ITS A BIG DEAL????

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OF COURSE IT IS!!!!!!! IF ITS NOT STOPPED MANY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN&#3

• no

• um........i guess

• i totally don't know!

• pscht......global warming.....not a problem......

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nlopez2

Reaction score
to some of u global warming is no big deal. thats where u r WRONG!!!!! MANY WILL DIE IF NOTHING STOPS GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!!! LANDS, PEOPLE, AND ANIMALS WILL ALL BE LOST IF NOTHING IS DONE!!!!!! u have to listen to what i'm telling u!!!!!!!!! DON'T LET THIS INFO GO IN ONE EAR AND OUT THE OTHER!!!!!!!!

if u DO NOT believe me OR u want to know how BAD global warming is........there is a movie (not in theatres) called "THE INCONVIENT TRUTH". the movie is not fiction! THE MOVIE IS REAL!!!!!!!!!

IF NOTHING IS DONE NOW OUR KIDS OR US WILL DIE!!!!!!! ANIMALS WILL GO EXTINCT!!!!! LAND WILL BE UNDERWATER!!!!!!!

I AM GONNA PUT A PETITION IN MY SIGGIE. IT IS GOING TO BE A PETITION TO STOP GLOBAL WARMING. PLEASE SIGN IT!!!!!!!!!

DON'T LEAVE THE OPPURTUNITY TO STOP GLOBAL WARMING TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!!! DO SOMETHING AND MAKE A DIFFRENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Global Warming topic. Glee.

A few people aren't going to stop global warming. People aren't going to stop driving and doing things that make their lives easier just because the o-zone layer is deteriorating.

People know good and well what it's doing, but they aren't going to put the luxuries in life aside to stop it.

I personally don't care about global warming. People die. It's life. Humans are going to be the ones to kill off our race, be it by global warming or something else. Getting rid of the luxuries isn't going to stop death.

Hi nlopez2,

I'd like you take a step back and start this thread again in a more civilised fashion please.

What I mean by that is instead of yelling (in caps) at everyone about how it is going to be end of the world and everyone who doesn't believe it is wrong... try writing a nice relaxed thread inviting everyone to discuss their thoughts on global warming. :D

Remember that everyone is entitled to opinion and if you wish to provide information, please also put in some links to relevant websites to back up what you are saying with the solid facts.

We like to keep our debates on TamaTalk flame-free, lacking emotional lashings and factual.

I know you can do a better job of this so please try it again. I am happy to see this being discussed but it really needs a calmer approach

Thanks for your cooperation :D

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back