god.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_BlueKitten

Reaction score
i dont. no offence to those who do believe in him but i think the whole god thing is untrue.

when i see him then i'll believe in it. <_<

*That was just a little bit on the rude side- please keep it kinder next time and if it's so offensive that you have to say no offense, don't bother to say it at all.*

Last edited by a moderator:
I never have and never will.

In my eyes, religion is just something to make you feel better about life.

I respect people who are religious, so long as it's not shoved down my throat.

i dont. no offence to those who do believe in him but i think the whole god thing is untrue.
when i see him then i'll believe in it. <_<
Ugh.

I love how kind you were about it. Your opinion, yes, and you're entitled to that. But just because you said 'no offense' doesn't mean it magically won't offend anyone. Think before you speak, okay?

I do believe in God, like I've said in the many other topics just like this one floating around the first few pages in NTT and SNTT.

Nu, I don't believe in god but I respect other people's beliefsand I believe that there was a person called Jesus and he did get killed but I think that the rest of it got changed over time.

I think you did mean to offend people then.

Yes I do, very much so.

With that mentality, by the time you see God, it'll be too late. *shrugs*

I never have and never will.In my eyes, religion is just something to make you feel better about life.

I respect people who are religious, so long as it's not shoved down my throat.
i agree with you. my family dosnt believe in god or anything.

its strange, because i believe in aliens.

they actually have Some proof they exist but iv never seen proof of god..

Yes I do, very much so.
With that mentality, by the time you see God, it'll be too late. *shrugs*
if your talking about heaven, i dont believe in that.........

im not meaning to offend you .. but heaven and hell are just made up (as sweet kandi said) to make ppl feel better.

i believe once u die, you are dead.

and thats it. like being in a deep sleep and never waking up.

Like a rock. has no mind, nothing..

anyway

but its strnge cause i believe in ghosts. iv seen one.

its all confusing.

but my theiory is to see to believe <_<

i agree with you. my family dosnt believe in god or anything.
its strange, because i believe in aliens.

they actually have Some proof they exist but iv never seen proof of god..
There's actually no real proof of either :/ None released to the public anyway.

Both are about beliefs. Not fact.

im not meaning to offend you .. but heaven and hell are just made up (as sweet kandi said) to make ppl feel better.

anyway

its all confusing.

Doesn't that contradict what you just said?

You said death is like a deep sleep of which you never awake.

If your spirit lives on, how can you be in a deep sleep? =|

i have no idea.
My point exactly.

If you don't understand something, don't bother to start a conversation about it. Gather your facts before you try to talk about something serious like this.

anyway

its all confusing.

I don't see why someone whould make up HELL to make people feel better.

I believe in god. I am a Girl Guide. Girl Guides, as part of our promise and law, have to believe in some sort of being. Because the second line of our promise is 'to do my duty to God'

Also, you could have stated your opinion a little more kindly, you could really offend those extremely strong believers, but oh well, each is to their own.

One of the only things that R.E at school has taught me is that the whole idea of religion is silly. Quite contradictory really.

I have no intention too devote my life to some 'spiritual being' that may or may not exist. But if other people want to, then I respect that as long as they don't try and make me believe the same things.

I have no idea what happens when you die and I don't really care either. Hey, when I die I'll find out, won't I? :]

Yes I do. I know I'm not the Godliest person, and I never claim to be. But, I believe in God, and trying to be the best person you can. Everyone has their own beliefs, and these are mine. ;)

Even though my family does, I'm not too keen on it. Ever since I first went to RE in grade one, I was never convinced.

I don't really believe the thing about "God created the universe", I think the big bang created it.

This is just my opinion, so I hope no offense is taken by it.

-Jess

Yes, indeed. I 100% believe in God because I am Christian.

Also, people may not realise, but there is a lot of proof supporting God's existance. I won't go into detail, but there are a lot of things. ;)

I understand why people don't believe in him, though. :D This is just my own view. :p

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

People believe what they believe in. You can't change people, so your going to have to deal with that. Yes, I do believe in him. I just don't believe in everything people (in general) say about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back