god.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and also

we are all gods in ur human way

we control our way of life

we control our future and fate

all the things that have hapaned to us

we have brought upon our selves

if u always say "i dont want that to hapan" or u always complain

then the same thing will continue to happen over and over again

this is all a state of mind

and we didnt even scratch the surface of what humans r capable of mentally

ugh talk about coincedence(sp?)

today i was skating and i stopped for a while and dis 2 ppl com over here

2 woman

and they were like can we ask you a question?

i said yes and they said

"if you were to god forbid die today,where do you think you wuld go?"

i was like eh...

lol so she asked me what religion i was (i dnt believe in god so im an athiest)

i lied and said catholic (the last thing i wanted was to b preeched and lectured on god :rolleyes: )

so dis went on for like half an hour talking about how god created us and how we should act as human and all the sins we commit and judgement

and a whole other balonnyy

this was so sicknening

i dnt believe in god and i wish i would have said that before ugh...

lol well i finally got to escape cuz my aunt walked past (thank you go- uh...um fate!!) (sry force of habit)

and she started tlking to them and praying so i took this as my chance to leave lol so i sped away on my board :D

i dont believe in godi think that beliveing in a god is just a unconcience state of mind that helps poeple live on and depend on something that is not there

i mean if there was a god so what? what do u do bow down to him? pray to him?

ok yea u gave me freedom and what not and i apreciate it but other then that leave me alone

i dont want to have anything to do with him

i wanna have a happy life do good things and live life to the fullest

i wanna experience things and have fun w/o being held back by religious restraints and the way of life

and that!

there is no way of life,cuz if there was it would be boring

thats why i like diversity

and my part of the diversity is to let loose go wild and have fun and enjoy life as it is, even thru the hard ships becuase you have to be grateful that u r even living

well thats my opinion,i hope i didnt ofend any1

tho if u r im sry

:D
Well, technically, know one really knows if God is there, and people don't depend on him.

Alot of people believe because maybe they've had a hard life and they believe God is there to help them through it when no one else can. So, it's more just believing you have a friend.

People who believe in God can "live life to the fullest" =/

To believe in God you do not have to be like super christian, I don't pray, go to church, and I am not a perfect person either, but I still can believe.

Greatful to who?

I'm sorry for saying this stuff, I just wanted to point out that if you believe in God you not a stuck up boring person :rolleyes:

(at least I don't think I am . .0.o)

ugh talk about coincedence(sp?)today i was skating and i stopped for a while and dis 2 ppl com over here

2 woman

and they were like can we ask you a question?

i said yes and they said

"if you were to god forbid die today,where do you think you wuld go?"

i was like eh...

lol so she asked me what religion i was (i dnt believe in god so im an athiest)

i lied and said catholic (the last thing i wanted was to b preeched and lectured on god :marumimitchi: )

so dis went on for like half an hour talking about how god created us and how we should act as human and all the sins we commit and judgement

and a whole other balonnyy

this was so sicknening

i dnt believe in god and i wish i would have said that before ugh...

lol well i finally got to escape cuz my aunt walked past (thank you go- uh...um fate!!) (sry force of habit)

and she started tlking to them and praying so i took this as my chance to leave lol so i sped away on my board :kuribotchi:
I believe in God and all, but I HATE those stupid people who just come up to you and are all "Let's talk about Jesus =DDD" It's just....really creepy. I'm sorry you had to talk to one D: Whenever they come to our door or whatever, and ask my mom if she wants to talk about Jesus, she just says, "No." and shuts the door in their face. xD What's even scarier are Jahova's (sp?) Witnesses who come to your door and give you about 10,000 pamphlets. o_O Actually, any overly religious people who approach you creep me out. In my opinion, if you believe in God, fine, but please, don't go talking to random strangers and passing out pamphlets. D: Like I said before though, I do believe in God, and I feel pretty confident I'm not going to hell because I hate those....people. xDD

I do believe in god strongly. I believe in heaven and hell and, maybe not all biblical storys but yes i have religouse faith. I respect other peoples diffrences in religion and other peoples opions about god.

I believe in God and all, but I HATE those stupid people who just come up to you and are all "Let's talk about Jesus =DDD" It's just....really creepy. I'm sorry you had to talk to one D: Whenever they come to our door or whatever, and ask my mom if she wants to talk about Jesus, she just says, "No." and shuts the door in their face. xD What's even scarier are Jahova's (sp?) Witnesses who come to your door and give you about 10,000 pamphlets. o_O Actually, any overly religious people who approach you creep me out. In my opinion, if you believe in God, fine, but please, don't go talking to random strangers and passing out pamphlets. D: Like I said before though, I do believe in God, and I feel pretty confident I'm not going to hell because I hate those....people. xDD
Ooh, what I hate are the extremely enthusiastic churches. Like, there's this one church in my town with a neon welcome sign that's huge, and then this big sign that's really quite demanding saying [SIZE=27pt]"GO HOME AND TELL YOUR FAMILY HOW MUCH GOD HAS HELPED YOU!!"[/SIZE]

It be scary.

i do believe in god becuase i am well... a mormon. if you read this, you are probably going to think "those crazy mormons..."

NO MORMONS DO NOT HAVE MORE THAN ONE WIFE!!!

If u got any questions on my religion, go ahead and ask me!!!

[SIZE=27pt]"GO HOME AND TELL YOUR FAMILY HOW MUCH GOD HAS HELPED YOU!!"[/SIZE]
Near me, a church says No God. No Peace. Know God. Know Peace.

Now that's really insulting to people of other religions or people without a religion.

that has been mentioned in my church before. but i do agree that is insulting 2 others who dont believe that.

Yeah, and so is that story in the bible.

It's about a Christian man who goes to a non-christian village with more than one god and smashes the idols of the gods. The moral is that there is only one god and everyone else who believes in more than one is a loser.

But, Hindus and a lot of other religions have many gods and they are just as peaceful or more peaceful than Christians.

same here. im not sure if mormons are christians or what but we mormons do not belive in conflict but we will fight for our country worse comes to worse.

i dont. no offence to those who do believe in him but i think the whole god thing is untrue.
when i see him then i'll believe in it. :rolleyes:

*That was just a little bit on the rude side- please keep it kinder next time and if it's so offensive that you have to say no offense, don't bother to say it at all.*
Um...

you cant see air correct?

but you believe there's air.

same situation.

and you should be more specific.

many religions believe in god or gods/goddesses.

in the christian way, i believe in god

To add another thing... there is also no proof against him. And honestly if the rapture happens during your lifetime and you get left behind... I hope that is enough proof. (the rapture is a time when Jesus comes and takes all his believers to heaven and leaves the rest for seven years of horror until final judgement day. This day could happen at any time, any day.) But I have nothing against non-believers. You believe what you want to believe. like I said, there is no proof either way.

To add another thing... there is also no proof against him. And honestly if the rapture happens during your lifetime and you get left behind... I hope that is enough proof. (the rapture is a time when Jesus comes and takes all his believers to heaven and leaves the rest for seven years of horror until final judgement day. This day could happen at any time, any day.) But I have nothing against non-believers. You believe what you want to believe. like I said, there is no proof either way.
Sorry for the question but what religion are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back