god.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]YES! [/SIZE]I believe in God. Not to be rude but I am curious, how did the human existince come about - if God did not create us. Evolution, eh? Well, why aren't their organisms slinking from the mud, water, ect. and morphing into humans? Believe me, I am not a monkey! Oh, their brains aren't developed? They never willl be, God made them that way. Now, they can be taught. Okay, this is very hard to go at, because I know how some people feel about the topic. But, I have questioned God before as in how on earth can a person so great could be real? Well, look at all the churches across the world, I know preachers, priests, ect. aren't wasting their time going up there and talking bull. It is a complicated subject to understand; but I was brought up with my Grand-Father being a preacher, as it travels within the family. Please, if "i could record my voice in saying this i am not trying to appear rude, I am just speaking openly and non-sarcastically. If I have upseted anyone in anyway, thaat is what happens most og the time with religion, I am very truleyand deeply sorry. I would also like to rest assured my spirit is not a figure of imagination, and that it goes to Heaven with God, so i could see all of my passed on friends and relatives. By the way this is not a very good topic to start, because as you can see many people who view this might become hurt. Also, alll people who do not believe in God, I can not say anything, tht is your belief.

Rest Assured That We Will All Find Out In The End Of Our Life if There Truely Is Heaven Or Hell...

I beleive in aliens, ghosts, angels, demons, vampires and the such. But not zombies.
Angels?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow.....I am sorry.....i read it and it lookes like I am being very harsh.............I am not trying to be.........Sorry if I appear to be...........I'm just preaching it down your throat.....Gosh, at least everyone knows a little about what I think...........Not all.................I will try to rethink a better way to express myself..........I Believe In My One True Creator...Well, I guess I am shoving it.....Sorry about that.........But I am not sorry or ashamed of telling people the word of God, if I don't want to shove- DONT PUSH IT

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well science just proved...
Yeah! And did we say that we didn't beleive ALL science?

No.

We said that we didn't beleive the parts about science that claimed our God was not real.

So if science did prove his existence, they YAY!!!

That's just one more step to us TRYING to show the world that he is real.

Big Boom? Please. I don't care what you call it. I don't beleive it, and until someone can show me documented evidence, like SOMEONE WHO WAS THERE, I will never beleive it.

And by the way, I put caps on 'someone who was there' to try and provve a point. People, A LOT of people have recorded Jesus/GOD's events. But has anyone ever recorded the Big Boom or what ever it's called? And they are trying to find evidence of the start of the world, Christian style.

So please, don't say what science has proved. It's so silly. We all know what science has proven for YOU! But we also know what it has proven for US.
Listen, I am the top science student- i outsmart my proffesor. (I know dorky huh? NO) I believe, and I also LOVE SCIENCE!!!!!

People, A LOT of people have recorded Jesus/GOD's events.
ALOT: They were there! I don't think your little seamonkeys(aka brine shrimp) know how to record data. BTW- I own some lol. :mellow:

This is not a lightsubject, you can just skim!

Last edited by a moderator:
That all sounds highly unintelligent to me. It makes me feel ashamed of christianity.

But I'm even more ashamed of the atheists. Religion is faith. It is set up so that no facts can tear it down. Arguing points that have been made and explained with excuses over and over again is useless. Really.

God is a matter of opinion and belief, not facts or logic.

^ OMG. Thats what i've been trying to say but given up.

Its all opinion. Theres no fact or logic. Just belief.

I'm dedicating myself to my new religon. I now worship the flying pig and his pet marshmallow who single handedly created life.

Its just as plausable as God.

NO.if god was real, my wish for him is to strike me with LIGHTNING right NOW!!! lol, if that really happened, why didn't he stop, like, world war II or something???? why did he only help ppl that existed from before time???? he helped moses, but not the Jews and Christians and whoever now? :)

what now?????!
Um, God is defintetly not going to strike you with lightning because you said "if god was real my wish for him is to strike me with lightning right now" God loves each and every one of us. But, God didnt make this world perfect. He gave us free will so we all could choose what we believe in and what we do. If this world were perfect we would all be like robots doing the exact same thing and believing in the exact same thing. ;] Religon is faith, there isnt supposed to be any "proof". We are supposed to have faith.

Religion is a rather touchy subject. I have a lot of opinions, non that seem to fit into a certain category.

1) I believe there is something out there. Life has to be more than just this. Call me an antagonist but if this is all life gets to be, I would like a refund please. I want to believe in heaven for the simple fact that having some comfort makes the thought of death a little more bearable.

2) Though there are some things that really irk me about the christian religion. Homosexuality being the basis. One of my brothers choses such lifestyle. How does that make him a bad person. Why should God care what makes him happy? Does him being with his boyfriend hurt anyone? I don't see homosexuality as an "obstacle" or an "illusion" why should their love be any different to a heterosexual couple?

This bit may come as a bit controversial but who is God to decide these things?

I'm afraid I'm not that well educated on the topic. My RE lessons stopped when I was about 9.

I'm not saying I don't believe in God, but I'm happy to sit back and believe in my own way, and if I shall be smited for that, then so be it.

moonlightaustin

I don't see that as the same situation at all. There is 100% proof that you would at one point HAD to have had a mother. Even if you had grown up with no-one in the family talking about her. There would also be pictures, letters, hard physical evidence that she did at one point exist.

I understand the point you're making but I don't believe that exact analogy is correct

I do......but i respect others beliefs, i don't care about all that "being gay is wrong" crap, because everyone should be able to be who they wanna be.

[SIZE=14pt]YES! [/SIZE]I believe in God. Not to be rude but I am curious, how did the human existince come about - if God did not create us. Evolution, eh? Well, why aren't their organisms slinking from the mud, water, ect. and morphing into humans? Believe me, I am not a monkey! Oh, their brains aren't developed? They never willl be, God made them that way. Now, they can be taught. Okay, this is very hard to go at, because I know how some people feel about the topic. But, I have questioned God before as in how on earth can a person so great could be real? Well, look at all the churches across the world, I know preachers, priests, ect. aren't wasting their time going up there and talking bull. It is a complicated subject to understand; but I was brought up with my Grand-Father being a preacher, as it travels within the family. Please, if "i could record my voice in saying this i am not trying to appear rude, I am just speaking openly and non-sarcastically. If I have upseted anyone in anyway, thaat is what happens most og the time with religion, I am very truleyand deeply sorry. I would also like to rest assured my spirit is not a figure of imagination, and that it goes to Heaven with God, so i could see all of my passed on friends and relatives. By the way this is not a very good topic to start, because as you can see many people who view this might become hurt. Also, alll people who do not believe in God, I can not say anything, tht is your belief.
Rest Assured That We Will All Find Out In The End Of Our Life if There Truely Is Heaven Or Hell...

Angels?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow.....I am sorry.....i read it and it lookes like I am being very harsh.............I am not trying to be.........Sorry if I appear to be...........I'm just preaching it down your throat.....Gosh, at least everyone knows a little about what I think...........Not all.................I will try to rethink a better way to express myself..........I Believe In My One True Creator...Well, I guess I am shoving it.....Sorry about that.........But I am not sorry or ashamed of telling people the word of God, if I don't want to shove- DONT PUSH IT

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen, I am the top science student- i outsmart my proffesor. (I know dorky huh? NO) I believe, and I also LOVE SCIENCE!!!!!

ALOT: They were there! I don't think your little seamonkeys(aka brine shrimp) know how to record data. BTW- I own some lol. :)

This is not a lightsubject, you can just skim!
Good for you!

But even though you might outsmart your professor, that's not what I'm talking about.

I believe and, I don't love science, but I'm good at it.

By the way, I outsmart my Language Arts professor!

But anyways, I'm not saying that.

What I am saying is that some things prove and don't prove our beliefs.

I'm not saying that you have to hate Science, by all means love it! Because I also love Social Studies, a subject that has tried many times to dim the light of the TRUTH of our God.

But anyways, all I'm saying is that some people are trying to make snippy comments about the fact that Science has proved yet another thing in our favor, and I'm saying "YEA!". Only that because it's good for me. And for the rest of us.

You might not see the logic behind this plot, and I'm not saying that you don't, even if you don't, but the logic makes absolute, and complete sence to me. Something that I can deal with, and something that I don't mind basic life upon.

Sort of a foundation...

I believe in God.

I haven't been the best Christian in the world.

In fact, if you asked me two years ago, I would've said that I didn't believe.

Long story.

So I'll keep it short.

I believe in God. ^_^

I don't feel like being a theologian tonight. xD

I do. I'm not the best, I'm probably somewhere in the bottom 10. Like Im mannerless, I ALWAYS break the 5th commandment, and the fact that I can be rude to people.

But there IS a god. I had a cold 1 hour before my band trip, and I KNEW I could not play clarinet with a stuffy nose. So I said a quick prayer, ate breakfast, and my cold just magically went away.

But some bible things don't add up with proven science:

1)Dinosaurs. they've lived for billions of years, and in the bible, it says there was nothing, and 6 days after he created things, violia! People. But that can't be. There is proven science that people could have not lived with bible times.

2)The way I think, It's impossible for something to have never been there. Like the universe, it had a beginning. So how can god have been there forever?

3)Other things I'm too lazy to think of.

So I KNOW god exists, but maybe the bible may have changed overtime.

That all sounds highly unintelligent to me. It makes me feel ashamed of christianity.
But I'm even more ashamed of the atheists. Religion is faith. It is set up so that no facts can tear it down. Arguing points that have been made and explained with excuses over and over again is useless. Really.

God is a matter of opinion and belief, not facts or logic.
I disagree. Just because you believe something is real doesn't mean it is. Just like if you believe something isn't real doesn't it mean is isn't. It either is real, or isn't. Opinion has nothing to do with it. I could believe that grass is purple, and that would be my personal opinion, but does that make it true? :p

Personally, I can't look at this world and all of the complex beings, and things like mountains and the ocean, and believe that all of it got here by chance. I just can't. Someone had to have designed all of this. I see way too much evidence that God exists to believe otherwise.

I believe in Jesus God The Mesiah whatever you want to call him and I just want to say to those of you who say yes I am a Christian but then you say believe in whatever you to believe in or enjoy your time burning in hell that makes me think are you really a Christian? Shouldn't we be witnessing and preaching to others I'm just going to say 1 last and final thing I'll pray for you

O sorry but another thing those of you who say I haven't been the best in the world I haven't either noone on earth has been perfect (o and when I saynoone on earth I was referring to when Jesus came to earth)

*removed*

Please don't advertise personal links / sites on TamaTalk (site rules)

Last edited by a moderator:
IDK and you should but just as you have the right to say wat i believe in don't i? and i'm just trying to lead everyone to something better

Religion. On one hand, it brings people together and creates hope. Some people need to know that there is a better life after death. The desire to go to heaven (or the fear of going to hell) keeps people in line. It's a way of complying with moral behavior. On the other hand, religion can go too far. Entire wars have been started by religious people who wished to convey their faith to another group of people. Also, because of our tendency to disagree, there will always be those without faith in god. Disagreements are eminent, but our colorful and intelectual uniqueness from each other is what makes us humans, no?

I believe I have stated both sides equally. I do not wish to convince anyone to believe in god, or to not believe in him. I will not state my beliefs (or lack thereof) simply because I don't think it's necesary.

This is total bull. How could 1 man create This whole world and all of it's beings and surroundings? What is up with adam and eve? If there was a god, would there be such things as cancer, murder, suicide, and death? If there is a god, Why would he take my grandfather. It wasn't his "Time" to go. He just died. Nothing godly about it. This is why I get A+'s in Science. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back