god.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see the logic in it anymore.

I experimentd with different religions, but I realized that I have no beliefs. None.

Therefore, I am Athiest.

I guess.

I believe in god. Though I'm afraid I'm not going to Heaven with the rest of my family because I don't show it and I don't pray. And In church I don't sing and dance like a retard in Worship. I think God knows that I believe. Somewhere deep down.
You don't have to sing and dance to go to heaven. : ) I'm very uncomfortable with singing so...

I so agree with you. In my opinion, the whole concept of religion was just something made up in the middle ages to explain things that they couldn't back then with their limited technology. But in this day in age, i don't see the use in it when we have enough science proving to prove it wrong.
Please don't be offended by this post, i'm just saying what i think and have nothing against people who have religious beliefs, kay?

However, i do believe in reincarnation because i believe all people have souls, and that they must go somewhere.
You can't explain EVERYTHING.

If monkeys evolved from monkeys to humans thousands of years ago, how come they aren't continuing to evolve now? I'm a proud Christian. I'm not perfect, I don't pray all the time, and I don't read the bible all the time either, but I've accepted Jesus and Dod into my heart and that's why I'm a strong believer. It's natural for you to question if God is real or not, because it's something you've never seen before. But it's all about faith and believing in him and being able to accept him into your heart... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe in god. Though I'm afraid I'm not going to Heaven with the rest of my family because I don't show it and I don't pray. And In church I don't sing and dance like a retard in Worship. I think God knows that I believe. Somewhere deep down.
Try not to worry about that part. :) You see, with me it's the same. I didn't pray very much (and a lot of times now I forget to), I didn't like singing the songs at church, I never wanted to shut my eyes and wave my arms around during worship. But you know something? It seems you're worried about what you're not DOING. You're thinking about your works. The point is to trust and believe in Jesus, you don't need to work to go to heaven. =) It doesn't mean you should skip praying and all, but just because you're not as open about your relationship with God to other people doesn't mean that you're not saved. God knows what's in your heart. So trust Jesus, and he'll take care of the rest of your salvation.

Hope I helped.

If monkeys evolved from monkeys to humans thousands of years ago, how come they aren't continuing to evolve now? I'm a proud Christian. I'm not perfect, I don't pray all the time, and I don't read the bible all the time either, but I've accepted Jesus and Dod into my heart and that's why I'm a strong believer. It's natural for you to question if God is real or not, because it's something you've never seen before. But it's all about faith and believing in him and being able to accept him into your heart... :)
Humans did NOT evolve from monkeys.

It was a common ancestor. In other words, this common ancestor evolved into all forms of ape which include both humans and gorillas.

Also, they are still evolving but too see any major noticeable differences, please stay alive for the next couple billion years.

On the case of humans, we're much taller then we were even a mere 100 years ago.

As for faith, the definition is believing without proof. I don't believe anything without proof. But if there is proof, then it's not belief any more but acceptance of fact, so...

Why is this title called "God, Do you believe in it?"

Really!? IT? HIM!

Yes, I do, I am a Jehovah's Witness...

We believe that you DON'T Go to Heaven, you wait in your grave for the Paradise world to come

I feel alone... ;-;

-Matt

Oh dear... I feel so alone. I'm a LaVeyan Satanist *ROAR* Did I scare you? LaVeyan Satanism is a pretty selfish religion based on common sense. We don't believe in god or satan, although it's called "satanism" "satan" is actually a metaphor for human nature. So when us LaVeyans say "hail satan" we actually mean "hail me" or "hail human nature". LaVeyan Satanists, correct me if I'm wrong, this is just my understanding.

Why is this title called "God, Do you believe in it?"
Really!?    IT?    HIM!
... Because people all over the world believe in different deities they call God and not everyone knows for sure if their God is male, or female or asexual ;)

(don't let your own beliefs crowd out your common sense and your respect for other faiths) :D

Oh dear... I feel so alone. I'm a LaVeyan Satanist *ROAR* Did I scare you? LaVeyan Satanism is a pretty selfish religion based on common sense. We don't believe in god or satan, although it's called "satanism" "satan" is actually a metaphor for human nature. So when us LaVeyans say "hail satan" we actually mean "hail me" or "hail human nature". LaVeyan Satanists, correct me if I'm wrong, this is just my understanding.
never heard of it before, but hey we learn something new every day. (; I like the idea though, being non-religious as i am.

never heard of it before, but hey we learn something new every day.  (;  I like the idea though, being non-religious as i am.
Its a pretty fun religion. You can do whatever you want ^_^

I believe God is real. No, I don't believe, I know God is real. I know He is watching out for me & that everything that happens is because He says it should be that way. I know Heaven & Hell are very real places & that hopefully I will get the chance to go to Heaven one day.

You know, I think it's funny how people go around trying to prove Christianity wrong, but they don't know if they actually try to do real research, they'll find a lot more support for it being true. =) It's funny, I know people who used to do intense research trying to prove it wrong and then becoming saved themselves. And besides, if God is real, then what makes humans think we can be smarter and prove he isn't? Obviously if he is real, he knows a lot more than we do and we have such a small capacity of understanding compared to him. ^_^ Just my opinion.

Well, since today is Easter, last night I went to my Russian Orthodox Church for an Easter ceremony thing. We had candles and all that jazz. I felt extremely uncomfortable there. As it hit 12AM all the bells started chiming and we circled the Church three times. I could hardly stand it. I don't know why. I always thought I was a rather strong believer, but something got to me yesterday. I don't know what.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't really know what to believe anymore. I feel as though God is real but I also feel like people are going to the extreme with everything.

I do not believe in god because no offence well where did GOD come from then?

No offence anyone but,

NO!

Right, Ciara.

My dad's side of the family is full of people who do because they belive God made them.

But who made God? I'll chose wether I belive or not when that question is answerd.

And either way, I am just a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back