Going to school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akeda

Reaction score
I'm really new to this. I got a 4.5. I just wanted to know how to make him go to school and then graduate so my tamagotchi can get a job. I've never been visited by any teacher. My tamagotchi is right now an adult. Help please.

I haven't touched a Tamagotchi in months. I do believe I remember this, though.

You should have recieved some sort of mail message with the "!" on it.

Was it ever in preschool? If you haven't went to the school in a while, you can probably go now,

and it'll do something to get you into regular school.

To go to school, hit the first (A) button 5 times, hit the center button ( B) , and select "Work" ( B) !!!

Hope I helped! ;)

Awesome, thanks a lot for your help.

Also, I tried using the secret codes from the tamagotchi webpage and the one that comes in the instructions with your tamagotchi (BBCACCCA) but they don't work... anyone knows why?

Thanks a lot for all your help ;)

Also, I tried using the secret codes from the tamagotchi webpage and the one that comes in the instructions with your tamagotchi (BBCACCCA) but they don't work... anyone knows why?

Thanks a lot for all your help ;)
Did you click three or four times to get the shopkeeper's attention first? You may just be hitting the buttons too fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I get the shopkeeper's attention first. I tried these 3 secret codes (two from the tamagotchi webpage and one from the instructions) and none of them worked.

1.- BBCACCCA

2.- AABBCACB

3.- CACABABC

Do you know what's the problem?

Yes, I get the shopkeeper's attention first. I tried these 3 secret codes (two from the tamagotchi webpage and one from the instructions) and none of them worked.
1.- BBCACCCA

2.- AABBCACB

3.- CACABABC

Do you know what's the problem?
Hi Akeda,

You have a V4.5, that's the problem.

Your first code is for V4 RC Car

Your second code is for V3 RC Car

Your third code is for V3 Stuffed Animal

You need V4.5 shop codes for your tamagotchi

1. BCAA CBAB = Pen

2. BABC BAAA = Steak

3. CAAC BBCB = !! (clone)

4. BBAA ABCB = Honey

5. CCCA CBBC = CD3

Ohhh, that's why.... Thanks!

The 4.5 codes where are hidden? I know you post them (and thanks for that ;) ), but if I want to search for them where could I start looking for them? Or those codes are not hidden?

Thanks everyone for all your fast answers :marumimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back