Golden Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello!!!! is says coming soon!!!!!! getting the items aren't it!!!!!! when it does come it will be stars all over tama town, u read the instructions wrong!!!!! :D
well i read the directions wrong too!! dont be so mean! :)

*Hem Hem* Mic does have a star on it, havent seen others that do.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello!!!! is says coming soon!!!!!! getting the items aren't it!!!!!! when it does come it will be stars all over tama town, u read the instructions wrong!!!!!    :wacko:
Okay,don't be so harsh on her,so she read the directions wrong,so what? luckyduckiemd,I hope you're not mad at him! :mametchi: :mimitchi:

hey!

u cant even do that yet! COMING SOON! ugggg..... some people just dont know how to read........sad isnt it? :furawatchi:

Yah you guys! No one is perfect! Don't be so hard on her/him. Which one of you can say that you don't make mistakes? Huh? Huh? No one so stop being rude. Hopefully this will close the matter of every one blaming this poor person who just read one little thing wrong.

Hey i don't think that you would know where the golden tamagotchis are if they haven't came out yet. :D

well dumbie it says the stars and the golden tama are coming soon!!!

duuh! but he might but chances are no he not right

Well when I clicked the suitcase a star did appear when it opened up but if that has to do with the golden tama I don't know.

umm is the golden tamagotchi a souvingeir or will they shipp ypu a real gold colored tama? or is it a password item? well any guesses to what it is gonna be? :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:
It's a password item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back