golden tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you want the golden tama?

• YES!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Want one?I need one!

• golden tama?What is a golden tama?

• No

• no,it's just a normal tama exept it is painted gold!

• If it has the words "golden" and "tama" in it ,then yes

• NO!NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS WILL I EVER WANT A GOLDEN TAMA!!!

• What's a tama?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got one... so I dont need one! :angry:

Its just like a normal tamagotchi... expet painted gold... BIG WHOP... :D

ADAM

*EDIT*

Oh forgot to say theres only 1000 Being made (on the back it tells you what number you have) mine is 583. :D

Now, back on topic: I really want one. I hope people who won one are going to start selling them on eBay.
Imagine how expensive they'll be though--I'm guessing $40 U.S. each? And besides, most of the winners are probably in the 4-12 age range, they won't sell them...they'll tear open the cases and use them (value decreasing, as it's not in original packaging and used).

Only die-hard fans will keep them in their original packaging and save them and sell them when they're going for thousands.
I guess you are right. :huh: What I think is unfair is that I played the trivia game all except one day and got all of the answers right. :( I should have won one but I didn't. :eek: Oh well. :lol: You can't get everything you want I guess. ;)

i just cant find the hat thing to get it...

anyone who knows pleeze tell me

im on tama town and i got all the items for a gold tamagotchi but i need the hat so please if you know were it is please reply

If you go to the airport place you can click on the first trip thing and it will give you a preview of the place. On the preview will be the hat. I found this by trying to be anidiot and click on everything! :)

you know at tamatown.com if you enter the toy store, it says you can get the golden tamagotchi if you find all the items

IS IT A SOUVENIER OR A REAL GOLDEN TAMAGOTCHI!?

plz tell me

and also

I"VE FOUND EVERYONE SINGLE ONE EXCEPT FOR THE STINKING HAT!!!!!!

ken sum1 plz tell me where to find it?

i know where the hat is and i will tell you only if you tell me where the lightbulb thingy is

tell me on my email address

[email protected] ok and i do know where the hat is and tell me where the lightbulb is plz :lol: ;) :D :D :D :( :( :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back