golden tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you want the golden tama?

• YES!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Want one?I need one!

• golden tama?What is a golden tama?

• No

• no,it's just a normal tama exept it is painted gold!

• If it has the words "golden" and "tama" in it ,then yes

• NO!NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS WILL I EVER WANT A GOLDEN TAMA!!!

• What's a tama?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
you know what they came out with a golden tama! :) In my opinion it's just a tama so I don't realy care,But my frieds went crazy over it!What do you think

P.S look at he bottem of tamagotchi.com and you will see it!

Well I guess you can consider it as "Just another Tama", but there is more to meets the eye,

1: It is more rare and will probally sell high.

2: Its GOLD! How cool is that! Anything that is GOLD colored is worth getting if it is free! :D

3: Can just be a collectors item that not many people will obtain. (300 people to be exact)

Also I somehow won one by answering a question 3 times and still somehow won. lol I guess I am lucky!

I guess I will post pictures if you want me to of it. heh

Ships 4-6 weeks

:D Itachi :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG you are so lucky I have been searching ebay for a gold one but its like a V8 and its from Hong Kong I really hope they come out in stores :D

Yeah the V8's, are all fake! So watch out from buying Tamagotchi's from eBay!

TIPS TO BUYING A REAL AND SECURE TAMAGOTCHI:

Fake or real?

1:Tamagotchis will all have the BANDAI logo on them.

If you see an Tamagotchi that does not have a logo imprinted on the front it is a fake.

2: In Japan instead of saying the traditional "Tamagotchi" we all say in USA, they say "Tamagotch", if you look at the front cover you should still see the Bandai logo.

A Secure Tama:

1: You should NEVER buy an opened Tamagotchi toy of any sort! You may never know what has happened to it in the past and why it is even being sold open!

Here is a fake Tamagotchi toy sold on eBay: FAKE!

I hope that helps people trying to buy one on eBay or etc.!

:D Itachi :D

Just basicly get a tama and paint it gold

WARNING:It'll break, no doubt.

So.....

I WANNA GOLD TAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

[SIZE=21pt]ATTENTION!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]FOR ALL USA/CANADA MEMBERS: IT [gold tama] WAS NEVER[/SIZE] IN STORES, IT NEVER BE IN STORES, AND THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET ONE IS TO ANWSER THE TRIVA AND TRY TO WIN! THE TRIVIA IS AT TAMAGOTCHI.COM!!!!!!! :D :D

(im not tryin to yell/offend anyone)

you know what they came out with a golden tama! :( In my opinion it's just a tama so I don't realy care,But my frieds went crazy over it!What do you think

P.S look at he bottem of tamagotchi.com and you will see it!
I agree it is just a Tamagotchi V3 painted gold. There aren't even any new features.

~ Dolores ~

v dont know what will happen when anyone really gets souv. 32, but except that possibility: no

The gold looks weird on a tamagotchi. I like the tamagotchi's woth designs anyway.

There is a Tama painted green, one transparent black, all sorts of designs. So it is over, the contest.

I would like to know who voted WHAT'S A TAMAGOTCHI? Seriously, how could you be on this website if you don't know what a tamagotchi is.

Now, back on topic: I really want one. I hope people who won one are going to start selling them on eBay.

I agree it is just a Tamagotchi V3 painted gold. There aren't even any new features.
~ Dolores ~
It IS simply a V3 with gold livalry, but this adds value. If an item is sold in a certain livalry but with limited numbers, it becomes much more valuable than a regular one with standard release colors. But not because of the color itself; but mainly because of its production and limits.

Here's an example: lets say a toy company produces toys of a train. One day they say they're producing 2,000 golden trains and they'll never be made again. The limit adds value, despite there being a minor change. You could buy a normal train and paint it gold, but it wouldn't be officialy counted as one of the 2,000. It would not hold the same value.

This rule goes for factorial production goofs as well: if a Tamagotchi is upside-down in a sealed package, or a wooden talking train in its box has a different character's face, the mistake increases value because something like that might not/will not happen again. The same rule applies for standard colors and designs that are difficult to find.

This is pretty much why the 1996-98 Tamagotchis on eBay are more expensive than current Tamagotchis. They gained value over years because production of those types of Tamagotchis have stopped, making them more difficult to find. The same thing will eventually happen to all the Limited Edition Tamagotchis and, following after, all the modern Tamagotchis.

Now, back on topic: I really want one. I hope people who won one are going to start selling them on eBay.
Imagine how expensive they'll be though--I'm guessing $40 U.S. each? And besides, most of the winners are probably in the 4-12 age range, they won't sell them...they'll tear open the cases and use them (value decreasing, as it's not in original packaging and used).

Only die-hard fans will keep them in their original packaging and save them and sell them when they're going for thousands.

golden tamas rule! ive got 1 myself!! they aree brill!!

they wern't worth the 40 pouds,though <_< <_< :( :( :wacko: :ph34r:

Maybe If u get all 32 souv. u can use the souv. as items?! That would b so cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back