Golden Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyBoots55

Reaction score
I was one of the lucky 350 winners to win one. Unfortunatly I have no idea where it is anymore.

[SIZE=8pt]ooooooooh! i thought you meant the golden tama from tamatown! i voted yes, but i want a real one! :D [/SIZE]

Well, I didn't vote, because I did win, but at the time I didn't have access to my email and I had to wait along time to go to my dad's house and check my email and then my mom called Bandai and they said that it was too late so technically I did win, but I didn't get to get the tama. lol

it was really funny because it came in the mail right on christmas day for me.

hehe yeah I don`t have a godlen tama but i DO have a yellow V3 and a can of gold spray paint and a terrible desire to spray paint it gold xD but sadly then it would cover up the Tamagotchi Connection thingy,something i couldn`t copy with a brush T_T

hey anyone got any ideas on that?

so i guess i won a brilliant mind?(not to gloat...anyone can paint their tama with spray paint,just remember that you must be careful with the screen and such,best to use a tama the sound dosen`t work on anymore so you can take out the wires out and just unscrew the electronic peices and remove the LCD to keep it from getting painter :mellow: wich is like my yellow V3.

OH DEAR i`ve gotten off topic T_T

I WISH!!! It would be cool if I did though.

Congrats to the members who won. Just stay away from me, I am a bad luck charm, really! :)

I never even knew when it started and ended but gratz to the people

who won and happy TAMAING PEOPLE!

ZeGotchi (I was about to type ZeGothchi :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back