Golden Tamagotchi-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want the 'golden tamagotchi' contest to continue/restart every year on the same month

• I would like the contest to be a bit longer of a time.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The contest is long enough as it is, but BanDai should re-do it every year.No. I think it is fine ho

• The contest is too long. And every year?!? Quite A lot!My anwser was not above, so I will po

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY EVERY1 GO TO WWW.TAMAGOTCHICONNECTIONS.COM

CLICK THE GOLDEN TAMAGOTCHI BANNER AND LET IT LOAD CLICK CANADAIN?

:) :ph34r: :rolleyes: :mametchi: :D :D :unsure: :mellow: :hitodetchi:

I agree it was long enough, but i thought that we got more than te item on our tamagotchi... cuz didn'tit say that the code is for showing to a register guy at like gamestop and they'll give a gold 1 2 u?? ;)

I agree it was long enough, but i thought that we got more than te item on our tamagotchi... cuz didn'tit say that the code is for showing to a register guy at like gamestop and they'll give a gold 1 2 u?? :huh:
What are you talking about?

The whole contest was a quiz, with a new question up each day in October. You answer the question correctly, then you sign up to enter your day's entry.

If you win, you get a fax from Bandai with an entry form, which you fill out and fax to them. If they get it, your name ends up on the winners list, and they send the actual Golden Tamagotchi, and you get it within 4-6 business weeks.

When I get my Golden Tamagotchi, I'll take pics. :huh:

thats not fair!!!! i did not ge one *snifff* i am a tmgc collector and i need the golden tmgc immediateley!!!!

is there any hope? <_< please reply! and is there still time 4 me if i won?

i entered the contest like every day and i still didn't get one... <_< :( :(

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,

Where the treetops glisten,

and children listen

To hear sleigh bells in the snow

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,

With every Christmas card I write,

May your days be merry and bright

And may all your Christmases be white

Happy Holidays everyone!

Make Sure To Get Your New Tamagotchi's For Chrismas xD!!!!

You Might Get 1

Hehehehehehehehe

~~This Giirl Is Hyper She May Even Be Retared And Very Siico Please Go With the results She May Calm Down During The Day Have Great Day!~~

And A Merry Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back