gomametchi's Discovery

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gomametchi

Reaction score
Hello Tamatalkers!

You may have come here from my welcome page, or you may have just found this topic. It is very interesting, and it can make real skill point increases on your Tamagotchi :huh: . This information is to my knowledge is only for v4 Tamas, and it is not posted anywhere else. I hope my information comes in handy when your tama goes to school (not preschool, the school where you have to choose the present).

Anyway, this information regards which present to choose. Up to my information, I have found out that when the teacher displays a certain pattern, the pencil is in the same box every time that pattern appears. Please read the below information carefully.

Also, a tip- "R" means the present closest to the right, "L" means the present closest to the left, and "C" means the present in the middle. Also, the letters before the equal sign mean the present that is not blinking. For instance, if the screen displayed 3 presents, and the left one and the right one blinked, then the letter would be "C". The letter after the equal sign means the present that has the pencil in it. For instance, if the present with the pencil was the one on the right, the letter would be "R".

• RCLC=R
  • CRLC=L
  • CLCR=R
  • CRLR=R
  • LRLC=R
  • LCRL=L
  • LLCR=R
  • CRCR=L
  • RCRL=R
Now, I'm pretty sure that there are more codes, but I have not come across them yet. Once I do, I will be sure to post them here for all of my fellow Tamatalkers to view so they too can master the tamagotchi school. I'm just glad that I now have all of these codes so I don't have to keep guessing which present has the pencil :D .

If you have any questions, comments, or new codes for the Tamagotchi school, please reply to my forum. I will really appreciate it. Also, if one of my codes is wrong, please tell me and I'll make a revision to my code sheet. And, I'll post it on Tama Talk for everybody else, too. :D

Hope you get the pencil!

(User: gomametchi) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yahoo! :) Good job and discovery I am very proud of you, that you could find out something like this, thanks and it will help a lot of people :D .

I am very amazed that you got all of that info, but there is another way to figure out which box the pencil (or art thing or flower) is in. The item starts out in the right one, and if the right and center flash, the item is now in the center. If then the right and left flash, the item is still in the center. This will keep repeating until the teacher leaves and you get to choose which box you want.

Hello Again!

It's me, gomametchi, giving you the latest information on the pencil (or other icon) codes in your tamagotchi's school. First, I have two more codes:

• RLRL=L
  • LRCL=C

I will let you know if I come across any other codes, which I probably will.

Happy Tamatalking,

gomametchi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back