Good and Bad tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie997

Reaction score
which tamas are good and bad, and how do you get certian tamas?

There's really no such thing as 'good' or 'bad' tamas, but you may find that you get some characters from taking super care of your tama, and you can get others by taking poor care of your tamas. But still, you might find that you get a 'poor care' caracter even though you took good care of it, so the characters you get are pretty much random. Hope I helped! :lol:

It isn't really important to state 'good and bad' characters. Don't get over preoccupied with that. The most important this is that you love the character you have. :lol:

//Tama-Love

you may want to tell if you did a good job with your tam.

here are telltale signs (from v2. im not completely sure if it works too for v3 but it should.)

your tama has a movement pattern. if it jumps and smiles in the middle of its sequence, its a healthy character.

now look at your tams base weight. if it is 20 lbs (at the adult stage) it is on the unhealthy side.

if your tam brushes its teeth as a random animation, that means it is more healthy.

these are just a few basic pointers. ^-^

Oh yes, excellent points, Pyonchit. And Tama-Love is right. Just enjoy the character you have. As long as you love it then it's a good character no matter what.

GotchiGirl96

yES IN deed!! I got this ugly one on generation2, but I still always will love it. Like the ugly duckling. Like they say," Don't judge a tamagotchi by it's outside, it's inside is what matters."

hey do ya'll know if a paparatchi is a "good character?"I love alllllll the tamas but it bugs me because I know i took super care of it....I wanted to get a mametchi.

darn

well if you know just p.m. me or reply here.

thanks sooo much

:) my_tama_rox :(

paparatchi is kind of lower average

Well, i won't say it's bad. But no offence, NO OFFENCE, OK??? My friend got the same one and we all called it ugly...but we all love. I told ppl alrealy, it doesn't matter the outside, the inside does. So if you love her, to you, she's pretty. Even if not a mametchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back