Good & Bad news ~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshiakia

Reaction score
Today has been a long day for me, it started a while ago though. Here it is :

Iy - Eye ey ~

For christmas I got a nintendog DS Lite that was white. I loved it. then, about a month ago I dropped in on the floor. nothing much happend, then I dropped it again about 2 weeks from then. The edge came off. ( the part where the top screen and the bottom screen connect ) but only a little. then, this morning, i notice it wiggling. i was gonne be super careful then. my friend asked me to go to his house, i was about to go and bring my DS Lite when the edge completely came off, it still worked but .. >_<

I got it from Sams Club but i called Best buy to see if i could exchange it . they said if I didnt get it from them, i cant exchange. they gave me the number from the nintendo company but i guess it was a fake >_________> really pi**ed me off !! so then , I got smart and called sams club. i was like DUH!! xD I told them what happend in a shakey voice. The lady said if I come back with a reciet they would exchange !! So i`m going there tomorrow ;D

See, I told ya it would end happy :3 but Im happy. wait !! Im scared something bad is gonne ruin it. but if i do get a exchange, i`ll take extra special care of it!!! PROMISE .. 0.o

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so happy 4 you! A lot of stores will say you can not return it and they did!

Well, the only reason Sams said yes is because I got it from there in the first place. I might not even still have the receit but my mom is really organized and she probally kept it somewhere :huh: Hopefully o_O

Eh, I don't think you really have the right to exchange it.

You broke it yourself, it wasn't like it was already broken when you got it.

If it was broken before you did anything/broken in the box THEN it'd be exchangeable, not because YOU broke it.

It's pretty much stealing.

If it's that important, just go buy another. :/

Havent you ever seenan item saying, if anything might happen to it then bring a reciete and we will exchaneg it >_______> thank you fro TRYING to dicipline me ms. mother >__________> but i think I have the right to exchanege it ! what are you gonna do, call them and tell them not to give me a new one ? ( pi**ed off ) Whatev, dude/dudett. i think everyone [ which includes me ], deserves a second chance. Geeze ...

but if I wasnt as pi**ed off as I am now, what would you want me to do? are you trying to pi** me off, are your trying to change my mind? are you tryingt to show off how much logic you have ? just wondering. but thanks . ( i guess -__-" )

Havent you ever seenan item saying, if anything might happen to it then bring a reciete and we will exchaneg it >_______> thank you fro TRYING to dicipline me ms. mother >__________> but i think I have the right to exchanege it ! what are you gonna do, call them and tell them not to give me a new one ? ( pi**ed off ) Whatev, dude/dudett. i think everyone [ which includes me ], deserves a second chance. Geeze ...
but if I wasnt as pi**ed off as I am now, what would you want me to do? are you trying to pi** me off, are your trying to change my mind? are you tryingt to show off how much logic you have ? just wondering. but thanks . ( i guess -__-" )
O-k. o.0

Rudeness?

No need to get testy.

If you don't like what I say, just don't follow it.

It's as simple as that.

Last edited by a moderator:
huh? Are you guys fighting cause I am sooooooo confused!
Well just stating the obvious that if you brake it out of your own klutzyness and it's not the store's fault they shouldn't/wouldn't give it back to you.

What if everybody broke their stuff and the store gave them all new ones just because? The store would go out of buisness.

Sadly this person can't even put things nicely.

You are so so so lucky....I think once when I was small....I bought this toy from some store ..cant remeber and I broke it like the next day they said "NOPE YOU CAN'T RETURN BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT....YEAH YOU...NOT US" they are so mean but I guess they are right I totally did broke it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back