good choice?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi5252

Reaction score
i have decided to get my ears pieced does it hurt and is this a good choice

if i get my ears pieced i getting my birth stone earings which is saphire

i just wanna know should i have them done

I got mine done, they didn't hurt to much.

I like having earings but sometimes I get annoyed and too lazy to put them in. Xl

I like them though- it's really not that bad. ;]

It feels like a pinch.

Count to ten before you get them pierced. Don't listen to people who say that OOOHHH you HAVE to get them pierced at claire's or icing. Just do them yourself or go to Walmart. NO difference.

Besides, when i got my ears pierced, i took them out 3 weeks later and had NOOOOOO infections/aches/pus. ( i never cleaned meh ears either!!!!!!!!!)

Now walmart has some magic earrings!!!! :DD

I have mine done 11 times each.

It doesn't hurt, and I think it's well worth it ^^

If you can, go to a piercing parlor.

Places in malls use piercing guns, which when it pierces it pushes the skin out of the way of the earring.

A piercing parlor will use a hollow needle which takes the skin out of the piercing site.

Piercing parlors are usually a LOT more sterile too.

Don't do them yourself. If you don't balance them right, which most people don't, they look really stupid.

Also remember to keep them very clean and never touch them with unwashed hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been thinking about it too =OBut I'm not to sure either..

Even if it doesn't hurt...Aren't

there chances of getting an ear

infection! >_< rawr..>_<
There's always a chance of infections with any piercing, but they're easy to take care of it.

So long as you keep the piercing clean, it's unlikely that they'd get infected. Just clean them a few times a day and you should be fine.

I've had a lot of infections, but they aren't as bad as they sound. It's just a little bump on the piercing site that itches and hurts a little bit to touch. If you clean it a lot while it's infected, the bump will start to go away and the piercing will go back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back