Good name for a hamster?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How 'bout... SKITTLES! Yes, Skittles is a very good name, no?

master/miss squeak

nibbles

cutie pie

hamster

hammy

jasmine

Buttercup

Cinnimon

Whiskers

Pumpkin

Princess

Whiskers

little bear (idk)

PM me what you call him/her

Last edited by a moderator:
I named mine PuppethaGhoulaThunderBot, Puppet for short. Make it long and complicated.

:3 nya

hey thx everyone! lol it took me like an hour to decide what name but i decided to name him....*drum roll* SKITTLES! :D he just looks like a skittles to me :D

hey thx everyone! lol it took me like an hour to decide what name but i decided to name him....*drum roll* SKITTLES! :D he just looks like a skittles to me :p
YAYYEE! Good choice! I hope you have fun with your new pet. :D

Love,

CB

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Well, congratulations on getting your new hamster, Skittles! Hope you have fun with him, and wishing you many fun years with him!

hey thx everyone! lol it took me like an hour to decide what name but i decided to name him....*drum roll* SKITTLES! ^_^ he just looks like a skittles to me B)
[SIZE=8pt]I called my guinea pig Skittles.[/SIZE]

It's a very good name for a hamster too.

If you have a picture of her/him, can we see?

Skittles is a cute name i always like food names and thats why i named my guinea pig chowder.

SWEET! You chose my name! AWESOME!!!!!! I am like TOTALLY FREAKING OUT!!!!! AWESOME!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]I wanted to name my hamster...Oboe. My mom was like:WTF?! OBOE? xD His name is Lucky becuase...I'm lucky to have him and he didn't growl at me like the other hammys. [/SIZE] :lol:

Take a look at your hamster: Is it Fluffy? Or is it not? If its Fluffy, name it Fluffy. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back