Good or Bad Characters 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is there such thing as Good or Bad Characters?

• Yes, there is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, there isn't

• maybe

• ????????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~tamaluvaS2~*

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]As u probably read in my other post i am doin a poll on whether or not there is such thing as good or bad characters, so plz vote[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]tamaluva :D [/SIZE]

Well there are characters that you can get if you look after your tama well.... and i think thats what people mean by good characters... :rolleyes:

That's actually not true either. I've taken perfect care of my tama and gotten a Nyorotchi, who is supposedly the 'worst' character you can get. And I've also taken horrible care of one and gotten a Mimitchi.

There isn't good or bad characters. People just think that some tamas are ugly.

I think that the "good" characters are the ones you like. The ones you don't are "bad". Like how I hate it when I get a Mametchi, because they look ugly to me.

all characers are all good in a way, but the tama you get represents

how much you took care if it

all characers are all good in a way, but the tama you get represents how much you took care if it
The reason I don't believe that is because I've taken horrible care of a tama and gotten a Mimitchi and then took great care of a tama and gotten a nyorotchi.

It's not true. People think it's true because it happens that way alot.

One of my friends takes horrible care of her Tamagotchi and she got a Mametchi.

~tamakitten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back