Good Starter Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! As you can tell by my username, I'm new to the Tamagotchi franchise. I want to get a Tamagotchi, but I don't know which one. I'm looking for something affordable. BTW, I have experience with Virtual Pets, I have a Digimon Ver. 20th :ichigotchi:

I would always recommend the original Gen 1 or Gen 2 (sometimes referred to by fans as "P1" and "P2") as the best starting point, because those devices are where it all began! They're easy to understand, and because modern remakes exist (and are still in production) they're one of the most affordable options out there. :smile2:

I would always recommend the original Gen 1 or Gen 2 (sometimes referred to by fans as "P1" and "P2") as the best starting point, because those devices are where it all began! They're easy to understand, and because modern remakes exist (and are still in production) they're one of the most affordable options out there. :smile2:
Thank you!

I would always recommend the original Gen 1 or Gen 2 (sometimes referred to by fans as "P1" and "P2") as the best starting point, because those devices are where it all began! They're easy to understand, and because modern remakes exist (and are still in production) they:'re one of the most affordable options out there. :smile2:
I recommend the P2 i have a P1 and the game is kinda bad

is there also a good beginner option if u want ur tamas to go to visit another Tamagotchi?
i wanna get one with my friend

is there also a good beginner option if u want ur tamas to go to visit another Tamagotchi?
i wanna get one with my friend
I'd say if u want something current and easy to get, a Pix should do nicely! They're available on amazon and decently priced, tho they use QR codes to do play dates and such, so I'm not sure if that's not quite what ur looking for?
Otherwise my bias says get a connection series, but I know they're older + a bit more expensive nowadays... Either way I hope I could help a little!

I'd say if u want something current and easy to get, a Pix should do nicely! They're available on amazon and decently priced, tho they use QR codes to do play dates and such, so I'm not sure if that's not quite what ur looking for?
Otherwise my bias says get a connection series, but I know they're older + a bit more expensive nowadays... Either way I hope I could help a little!
Its what I was looking for ty I wanna do playdates with friends

Tysm btw I wanna get one lol

Latest posts

Back