Good vs. Bad

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilope

Reaction score
Okay so, I just got my first tamagotchi since 3rd grade. It recently just turned into a teen.

I got Nikatchi, I know that many would/will disagree with me, but I personally am not too fond of its appearance... something about a perma-smiley lemon scares me a tad.

In any case, I've heard a whisper or two about bad tama and good tamas. From what I understand some are considered bad and you get them when you don't take proper care of your tama.

Could somebody please tell me if this is true or not?

And if it is, is Nikatchi a 'bad' tama?

Actually, no tamagotchi is considered "Bad" but (this is probably what you heard) that you can get different tamas depending on how you treat it (ex. like not feeding it when its hungry, etc.) Nikatchi would probably fit into the group of not bad but probably not as watched as much as a young mametchi or a mimitchi. so you see, no tamagotchi is actually bad, its just the way you treat it that determines which tamagotchi it will turn into.

I hope that helped

looknohands

Nikatchi dies easily on V2. HOWEVER! On my V3 and also on TamaGold's V3, Nikatchi changed into Memetchi, which is pretty good! I think on V3 Nikatchi might be "good". But for the record, the "good" Tamas are the ones that come from good care, and do not die easily. The "bad" ones come from bad care, and do die easily. Take care of your fragile Nikatchi!

Personally, I quite like Nikatchi. He is a perfect example of an awkward teen, and he changes into a decent adult. after all, most teenagers go through that awkward stage. Nikatchi, in my opinion, is right in the middle of his :furawatchi: .

StarTama :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some characters are considered "good" or "bad". Here's the list:

V1

NEUTRAL

Babytchi (girl)

Babytchi (boy)

Hanatchi (a dead center character)

Robotchi (a dead center character)

GOOD

Kinakomotchi (comes when previous adult had good discipline)

Ichigotchi

Yangu Mimitchi

Mametchi

Mimitchi

Memetchi

Kuchipatchi

BAD

Marutchi (comes when previous adult had bad discipline)

Hinotamatchi

Oniontchi

Tarakotchi

Masktchi

Gozarutchi

Also, I think Nikatchi is on the "bad" side. Well, it really depends on personal opinion I guess.

i dont like my nikatchi either, i wanted ulala to turn into something really cute.. but my last girl, Mirra, i took PERFECT care of her and she turned into some ugly debatchi so im taking average care of Ulala right now hoping i get the opposite... i might get bit in the a** though, i never get the cute ones..

i only got a really cute one once, a dorotchi i named Jun, he was teh best i ever had! ^o^ :furawatchi:

BTW a tamagotchi is only bad if you dont like it....

yes they turn into these characters depending on how you raise them, but technically there is no bad character if you like them... so its basically opinion..

and you obviousely dont like the one you have so i guess for you its a bad character, dont worry though, nikatchi evolution outcomes are memetchi, mametchi, furawatchi which are so cuuuute!!! so just take super care of nikatchi and you might get one of them.. unless you dont like them, then dont take super care of your nikatchi lol... >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
Some characters are considered "good" or "bad". Here's the list:
V1

NEUTRAL

Babytchi (girl)

Babytchi (boy)

Hanatchi (a dead center character)

Robotchi (a dead center character)

GOOD

Kinakomotchi (comes when previous adult had good discipline)

Ichigotchi

Yangu Mimitchi

Mametchi

Mimitchi

Memetchi

Kuchipatchi

BAD

Marutchi (comes when previous adult had bad discipline)

Hinotamatchi

Oniontchi

Tarakotchi

Masktchi

Gozarutchi

Also, I think Nikatchi is on the "bad" side. Well, it really depends on personal opinion I guess.
nooooo you're wrong, nikatchi is the fourth best teen you could get :wacko:

i mean, if we're going to be technical...

young mametchi is the first best teen cuz out of all the teens, mametchi has the most possible outcomes for adult characters.. :3

but overall, its all about the opinion of the owner who is a good character to them.. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back