goodbye webkinz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been upset about them making too many webkinz SO fast.

But really, you don' hafta get ALL of them.

I got 6!

Really, calm down. It's NOT a big deal. Only buy one when your expratian date is close to an end.

And if you really want more, look for speacil sales like buy one get one free, or buy one thing from the store, get two other things from the store free. Black Friday is a good way to way to find sales.

Like I said before, calm down. Just try my advice and your webkinz problem might go soon.

I have finally made the decision to quit webkinz :D
I must have spent over $2000 on them over the years and I finally realised there are other things I would like to have.

The #1 reason is because of all the new ones coming out each month.  It used to be maybe 3-5 coming out every 2 months or so and now its pretty much 10 coming out each month.  I cant afford them all  :mellow:

So, just letting you all know.  Anyone else finding the amount coming out each month getting out of hand?
how many do you have?

also, if you are thinking that there takeing away new webkinz to quickly, i still find cocoa dinosaurs!

Last edited by a moderator:
The most important thing about Webkinz is to have fun with them, rather than becoming all frustrated that you can't buy them all. My advice is to just buy your absolute favorites. Remember, your account will expire one day and it will seem like an awful waste of money. Hope this helps! :D

Maybe you should write to webkinz world in the newspaper section. i do that when I have complients. But they don't listen most of the time...grrr... :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back