goodbye

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOTCHIGIRL4EVER

Reaction score
Tamagotchi's Name: apple

Tamagotchi's Age: 3

Date of Birth: june 3 2007

Date of Passing: june 7 2007

What Generatiion1

your comments you were my first ringotchi and i love you and so does your brother chase and your sister kathy i know i left you in the car overnight and im sooooo sorry but i thought youd hold on to dear life but you didnt i was sooo excited to see you get married to the man of your dreams and give birth to a healthy baby but now those dreams are gone you should be very proud cuz you were special if your worried about your family well.........chase is an adult soon to be husband of a lucky lady and kathy shes still a toddler who has lots to learn and as for me im taking care of those two and thinking of you .............often.me chase and kathy hope and dream that your okay and if your lonely dont worry well see you soon when the time comes. i love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much best wishes and good luck goood bye my beautiful tama your always in my heart.

love mommy chase an kathy

ps this online memorial will show others how deeply i cared for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Latest posts

Back