Goodmorning Mama Abby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotia

Reaction score
My tama got married and had a baby. She went to sleep for the night but she didn't say goodbye to the baby! This morning she was still standing next to the baby. Should I just wait until tomorrow? :D

Yes, just wait. Eventually she'll leave the baby in your care. (How long she stays depends on which model Tamagotchi you have.)

Ususally she leaves at second midnight, not the first, so don't worry about it! :D

the parents usually leave on the second night with the baby. at midnight they leave, so if you want the parents to leave right now, just change the time to 11 59 and wait a minute and they will leave

My tama got married and had a baby. She went to sleep for the night but she didn't say goodbye to the baby! This morning she was still standing next to the baby. Should I just wait until tomorrow? :furawatchi:
Yes dont worry this is normal you need to wait 2 nights before your adult will leave its baby good luck!! :mellow: :ph34r:

:huh: MEMETCHI7 :eek:

Yeah, she stays with the baby one night, and tomorrow night she'll leave. If you're super impatient like me, change the time to 11:59 and wait one minute. You get to watch the whole thing!

yes she stays with the baby for one night and the next night at midnight shell leave but it will take longer if you pause the tamagotchi <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back