Goofy Funny Friends =D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I have heaps of weird friends and we all have the same sense of humor and are equally as weird! So if you have ever talked to me...imagine about 10 more and then you have my friends and I!

Lets see, these are the girls I hang out with every day:

Jessica A

Stephanie

Catlin B

Chelsea

Helena

Michella

Emma B

Courtney

Victoria

Maddie B

Sarah

Maddy C

Kimberly C

Georgia

Jessica C

Amy

Meg

Taylor

Emma D

Lauren

Emily

Leah

Kathrine

Kathy

Bridie

Sara

Natasha..

And lots more. There are over 300 girls in year 7 so thats not even half of the ones I spend lots of time with!

I have lots of friends.

My group that we hang out with includes:

• Me
  • Naomi [My BFFL]
  • Monica
  • Jade
  • Tash
  • Helen
  • Danielle [i don't really like her]
  • Georgia
  • Rochelle
  • Caitlin [Don't really like]
  • Kelsey [Don't really like]
  • Nathan
  • Jeff
  • Matt
  • Sierra
  • Broden [Don't really like]

I also have another, smaller group of friends which consists of:

• Me
  • Esther
  • Jess
  • Any other random who wants to hang out.

um...yes my friends are crazy....most of them...I'm actually very quiet and they make fun of me some times but some don't
my friends are...interesting
This is my group - not alot because most of my group moved and we are too weird lol -

I'm loud as ever so I'm like the opposite lol

1. me :angry:

2. Marissa ( my BFF she's marissa_rocks133 on here if you wanna talk to her be nice or else lol )

3. Amber (my BFF )

4. Christina ( my BFF )

5. Steven ( a boy I kinda like him x3 )

6. Joey ( a boy I sorta like him too but Marissa is dating him :p grr lol it's ok Marissa I won't totally kill you lol )

7. Dee ( she moved )

8. Savanna ( moved :wub: )

9. Brianna

10. Matthew ( I hate his guts he's a horrible kid too me )

11. Trevor ( we don't like him lol )

My BFFL

1. my cousin Christa ( also gotchigirl63 if you wanna message her you better be nice or else lol )

That's all I can think of for now lol later! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
all of us (my friends) are hyper we get energetic by staring at the word pop we actually invented a game (best played in a large clear field) all you do is spin until your really dizzy then run in whatever direction your facing *if you do this in a group try to record it on tape its hilarious everyone swerves all over the place*

try it it's super fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :huh: :( :( :( :( :( :(

Don't get me started.

Too late.

All of them are the craziest people ever. You would not believe some of the stuff we've done.

Walking around town in bathing suits, coconut bras, grass skirts and those flower necklaces is probably the craziest thing we've ever done. People were taking pictures xDDD

Two weeks ago, Rachel, Lily and I walked to the local park with lipstick + eyeshadow smeared all over our faces, and we were wearing assorted strange clothing items.

This guy said to us, "You know it's [Halloween] in three weeks,"

We giggled XD

Me and all my friends are so goofy and loud. At lunch we're always acting like retards. :nazotchi: This girl Ryan who sits across from us is always like.. SHUT UP!!

Out of my group, I'm the goofy one. xDD

I'm a bit different online, though.

Of course. My BFF is probably the funniest out of all of them. When we're together, we're so weird. xD

People look at us like we're crazy all the time. I swear we're not.

-twitch-

Yus, my cousin is like, my bestest friend. Me and her went around disney world with "I Love Joe Jonas" and "I Love Nick Jonas" T-shirts and people fangirls were like "WHERE'D YOU GET THOSE?!" and Marry Poppins knew who they were xDD She called Kevin "Evin." It was awesome, girls were whispering and point at us xDDD

But I have two other crazy friends. They know who they are.

BRANDI AND SHYANNE. My bestest friends from Hawaii, we were famous around the complex~ Everyone called us "The Three Muskateers."

Last edited by a moderator:
My friends are hilarious. You'd crack up if you only knew them for 10 minutes.

They're crazy. Don't let them anywhere near poles, or anything that could be used in that way.

o_O

My friends, ESPECIALLY CHRISTI, are goofy! Christi is the funniest one! She makes the FUNNIEST faces and talks in the FUNNIEST voices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back