Gossip

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you hate gossip?

• YES!!!! IT BREAKS MY HEART!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No one gossips about me...but I'm pretty sure I would hate it

• No one gossips about me...but I'm pretty sure I would love it

• I ignore it...I don't care much about it

• I love having the word spread about me, even if it's something terrible

• Hate it?! I'm the gossiper!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_ice

Reaction score
What do you think about gossip? If you hate it & can't deal with it, here are some tips (tried & true...some by me; I've had a LOT of gossip spread about me):

1. Ignore it.

2. Just tell everyone that it's not true and tell them to spread the word.

3. Spread something extremely good about yourself so people will forget the bad stuff.

BUT WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T SPREAD GOSSIP ABOUT THE PERSON THAT SPREAD IT ABOUT YOU.

Plz reply to this topic!!!

Oh, and I personally HATE gossip.

OMG! Last year, I was super close friends with this one girl, who people would make fun of and stuff. They thought we were lesbians, which is totally not true. So people would say I was lesbian, and it really hurt. WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T SPREAD RUMORS ABOUT SOMEONE'S SEXUAL ORIENTATION! IT'S RUDE

I think gossip is mostly lies and even the truth can get twisted untill it is a lie...

I never had people talk bad gossip about me, it's always about something true and good so I don't mind it unless its not true (good or bad) I will be mad and I'll track down that person and beat them up(jk, jk). If someone tells me gossip that's bad I never spread it because it might not be true.

~Tama_Girl6

I HATE GOSSIP. It is such an ugly word.

Yeah, this twit people call me lesbian too, because I was hugging my friend, and he started telling the whole school that I was practically kissing her.

Gossip is horrible-I never spread it.

People call me a lesbian because I hug my best friend and pick her up around her stomach because she is really light. It doesn't phase me because I just think how pitiful it is that they can't see we are just great friends.

Say something bad about me and i'll kill you (JK)

I don't care much for gossip. although, one time, I nearly beat my best friend to oblivion because he gossped about me. he learned an important lesson that day

~BB~

Luckily, I'm not gossiped about. But I hate it. But celeb gossip is fun. ;P

Gossip is the main thing at our school. But we all just ignore because we know it's never true. There's been alot of stuff spread about me and other people I know, so we're used to it.

If I could write down all the gossip I've heard about me or other people, I would have 100000 note books filled.

i have to admit i am a gossiper but i dodnt realize it till this year whenmy friend told me i was

oh well i dont hurt anybody because i dont say mean things!

I am totaly against gossip.

It's one of the 10 Comandements.

Do not slander against your neighbor!

I personaly try to stay totaly away from it all.

It may be true, it may not be true, but either way it could hurt.

When you gossip you have no IDEA what the other person is even going through even if you are sure you are.

Gossip pwned one of my friendships in 6th grade. Therefore, I am not too fond of it. Then again, because the gossip was spread by that "friend" I suppose it was just as well she went bye-bye.

It's a part of life, I guess, gossip is; it's best to ignore it, I suppose. After they are done with you, they'll move on to the next person... and the next person... the thing is, though, as long as the gossip being spread is a lie, eventually it will become apparent that the rumour is not true, and people will forget it as quickly as it came.

I hate all gossip. Whatever type. Celebrity whatever else. I hate it.

My friends sometimes have it spread about them. And it's happening right now to me.

People call me a lesbian because I hug my best friend and pick her up around her stomach because she is really light. It doesn't phase me because I just think how pitiful it is that they can't see we are just great friends.
I know what you mean, I hate that.

Almost all of my friends pick me up like that, and then we get called weird things, or something stupid like that.

It's so stupid... :x

<Tammyx3

I always hug my friends... Everyone thinks I like Michael because we hug!!!

I just get kids coming up to me saying "You're my sister's girlfriend, You're a lesbian" I mean... WTF?!

If they think you're a lesbian just ignore them because they're idiots.

Gossip is always spread about me. Bad gossip.

What do you think about gossip? If you hate it & can't deal with it, here are some tips (tried & true...some by me; I've had a LOT of gossip spread about me):
1. Ignore it.

2. Just tell everyone that it's not true and tell them to spread the word.

3. Spread something extremely good about yourself so people will forget the bad stuff.

BUT WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T SPREAD GOSSIP ABOUT THE PERSON THAT SPREAD IT ABOUT YOU.

Plz reply to this topic!!!

Oh, and I personally HATE gossip.
What about OH GOD NO I DESPISE IT.

Recently there's been gossip about me going out with my friend Joey. He's 2 years younger I don't mind, but now people are singing "Alyssa and Joey sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G." That's one of the reasons, and everyone listens to gossip without asking the person being gossiped about.

JUST BECAUSE SOMEBODY IS *JUST* FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE OF THE OPPOSITE GENDER DOESN'T MEAN THEIR GOING OUT! JEEZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back