Got A Gotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark*Star

Reaction score
Hello! I'm going to be keeping a log of my Tamas here. Right now I have my V2 and V4 running, hopefully I'll be getting a V5 in January. Please don't post in here, but feel free to PM me with any questions or comments! Okay now that that's out of the way....

My V2:

Name: Pooh (Like Winnie the Pooh)

Training: Full

Generation: 5

Character: Pyonchitchi

Pooh is sooo cute and I don't want him to leave, but the matchmaker is coming soon and I don't want to deny him a family. I also would like to get a high gen on this Tama.

My V4,

Name: Shilo

Skill Points: 20, 24, 45

Generation: 7

Character: Violetchi

She just got her job before I started typing. She works at the preschool, not my first choice but at least she got one. I didn't think she would get a job since her skill points are so low. :angry:

There will be lots more later. Thanks for reading!

My V2,

Name: Pooh

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

34 LB

Yay! The matchmaker finally came! She brought Pooh a Zuccitchi as a mate and now he has a beautiful baby boy. I'm so excited I love getting new Tama babies, but I'm gonna miss Pooh.

I go to a website called parenthood.com to look up baby names. Lately I've been having trouble thinking of good ones so it helps alot. If anyone knows any really cute names please PM them to me!

My V4,

Skill Points: 27, 24, 46

50 LB

Shilo is over weight, I'm going to put her on a diet. No more snacks! I really should play more games with her, but I've been to busy. I'm just going to have to find time.

I expect the matchmaker any time now. I want another baby boy. I keep getting girls on this Tama.

I've had to pause Pooh and Shilo alot today. I went to shovel side walks and then I had to do house cleaning so tomarrow I'm going to try to keep them unpaused as much as I can.

I keep hitting them off of things. :) I need to be more carefull or I wont have any Tamas left. Nothing has broke yet so that's good. I'm going to try to post their family histories tomarrow. That's pretty much all for today.

My V2,

Name: Pooh and Baby

32 LB

Not much new today. I looked up names, but I haven't decided on anything yet. One name I'm considering using is Blake, it's an English name that means dark. I think Pooh might leave tonight I'm not sure though.

My V4,

Skill Points: 32, 25, 66

39 Lb

I got Shilo's weight down a bit and she hasn't had a snack all day. She hasn't turned six yet, I find that kinda weird. I hope I didn't brake her. She got the robber in the mail today. I hate when that happens, but she didn't lose any happy hearts and he only took 300 GP so it wasn't so bad. That's pretty much all.

Yesterday I said I would try to post their family histories so here it is.

On the V2:

Bubbles - Fizz - Ryan - Roxy - Pooh

On the V4:

Nila - Ricky - Milly - Blaze - Hanna - Amber - Shilo

I'll give a more detailed desciption of their families later, but I have to go now.

Thank you sugarfunpouch! It's good to know someones been reading, but please no more comments in my log. Like I said before I'd rather have PMs please. ;)

My V2,

Name: Blake

Training: l l l

Generation: 6

Character: Kinakomotchi

11 LB

Pooh left his baby last night! As you can probably tell from above I went with the name Blake. I really like it and it just kinda stuck.

He's so cute! He went to bed with his action figure, I just bought it so he's the first to use it. I do miss Pooh, but I love Blake just as much.

My V4,

Skill Points: 41, 40, 68

34 Lb

The matchmaker came for Shilo today! She married a Robotchi and now she has a baby girl! I'm going to have to find a name for her tomarrow.(I didn't mention it above cuz I wanted to keep it a surprise, lol.)

She's not broken after all she turned six today. She's also lost more weight. I don't know if it's just my imagination, but ever seen she lost that extra few pounds she's lost happy hearts alot less frquently.

I think it would be so cute if Blake and Shilo's baby got married when they grow up. I'm going to connect them alot and hope for the best! I can't wait to see what exciting surprises tomarrow brings!

My V2,

Training: l l l l l

Hungry: ♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥

13 LB

I had him paused most of the day because I was busy and had to places so there's nothing really new to log. I had to pause him and Shilo last night cuz I was going to sleep in. I missed a poo he made so now he has to sleep by it, ugh, gross.

My V2,

Name: Shilo and Baby

Skill Points: 41, 40, 68

36 LB

I was looking up names for her baby and I decided on one. I'm going to call her Lucy, it means light. If you recall Blake means dark so I will have light and dark. It's also my Chihuahua's name!

Hopefully tomarrow I wont have to pause them so I will actually have something to log!

Hey! I've finally gotten around to updating my log! I can't use alt codes on this computer so I'll use little O's to replace hearts.

My V2,

Training: l l l l l l l l

Hungry: o o o o

Happy: o o o

23 LB

Character: :marumimitchi:

Blake's a teen now! Yesterday his battery went dead so I ran to get a screw driver and a battery, but when I went to download nothing happened. I took the battery out and tried again, it's okay now.

My V4,

Name: Lucy

Training: l l

Skill Points: 11, 15, 10

Hungry: o o o o

Happy: o o o o

23 LB

Character: Mizutamatchi

Lucy got invited to preschool yesterday, but I haven't taken her yet. I don't really like preschool it only gives me fasion points. That's it for today.

Latest posts

Back