got in a fight at school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
doglover, I could think of alot of reasons why i did it but im sure your going to backfire them all in some way or another even if they are legit reasons im even sure if i said he killed my whole family then dragged me on the streets to die you still would say it wasnt the right thing to do. Im sure your alot older than i am but that doesnt mean you have walked in my shoes my whole life fell apart that morning and ten plus everything from the past just built up. attacking jacob i guess was just my way of venting or maybe i just needed to release some frustration and he just set me off. hes alot bigger than me to im sure alot of people were suprised that I the nerd of the school took him down jsut like that. sorry im kinda getting off topic here back on topic im not gonna say any reasons why i did it theres realy no point id be stelling my life story from last year to now becasue every day in my life something bad happens that gets thrown to the back of my mind im a very passive person it takes ALOT for me to do something like that trust me...

Locky, he realy doesnt "hog" my friends at all hes just there. well i guess there was an incidint with him about a month back but thats a diffrent story

doglover, I could think of alot of reasons why i did it but im sure your going to backfire them all in some way or another even if they are legit reasons im even sure if i said he killed my whole family then dragged me on the streets to die you still would say it wasnt the right thing to do. Im sure your alot older than i am but that doesnt mean you have walked in my shoes my whole life fell apart that morning and ten plus everything from the past just built up. attacking jacob i guess was just my way of venting or maybe i just needed to release some frustration and he just set me off. hes alot bigger than me to im sure alot of people were suprised that I the nerd of the school took him down jsut like that. sorry im kinda getting off topic here back on topic im not gonna say any reasons why i did it theres realy no point id be stelling my life story from last year to now becasue every day in my life something bad happens that gets thrown to the back of my mind im a very passive person it takes ALOT for me to do something like that trust me...
Locky, he realy doesnt "hog" my friends at all hes just there. well i guess there was an incidint with him about a month back but thats a diffrent story
hmmmm a toughy here! ( i am backfireing as u planned :wacko: ) well im gonna tell you somthing i havnt told one person in my WHOLE LIFE ( not even my best friends) but i guess ill tell you cuz, well you dont know me personlly and ill probubly NEVER talk to you again in my life! so here it goes, i used to live in a beat up old city in texas, we were,like, broke, my school was SIMILAR to urs (urs sounded bit, erm...odd, though) i dont know how old you are bt i was about, 13, people DID get in fights, and i got alot of "you wanna mess?",mostl from guys i knew named erik and jack, what i always did was just shake my head and say "not really'' :lol: and nudge him aside (dont call me goody goody, my life just revals arounf peace'n'stuff) thats how i deal with things

ANYWHOOO, now when a guy is chasing you down the street whith a knife, THAT is the tie to break out the self defence and what-not, but just plain fight aint cool though (like how i actually take the time to write "aint" instead of isnt?lol :lol: ) AND that is ALSO the time to call the athorities

ok so, you sound like a good kid, no more fights from now on, stay in school yada yada yada, peace out!

~doglover~

A.K.A AWSOME CHICK!

yes i am 13, nice stroy and all but the thing about just not fighting and pushing them aside doesnt realy work alot of the time deppends on the people actually like ive almost got in fights many times and i just kinda ignore them and blow them off like you did but sometimes that doesnt always work they are adreniline high and want to fight so even if you try to walk away they throw the first punch so i guess getting in a fight with him will hopefully show people that im not gonna |=|_|(|< around anymore hopefully it takes extra impact on everyone becasue hes bigger and stronger than me.. or so it seems. people underestimate me alot becasue i let things slide alot but im putting my foot down nothing people do to me is going to go unpunshished becasue i realy dont have anything i can lose... before this i even stood up to someone literaly twice my size he is a cagefighter and is one of the guys who wear leather with spikes on it and just fights for no reason what so ever and he was "picking" on me so says some people and he told me to give him my pencil and i go no get your own pencil and hes like want me to kick your @55 and i say go ahead id like to see you try and he just sat back down and he realy hasnt givin me a hard time since.. i just told that story because it helps my theory of people only listen to violence if people arent intimidated by you then your as good as dead anyways about the kid with the knife he wasnt chasing me with it if he was then i woulda turned around and killed him with my bare hands there was 2 diffrent occasions with the kid with the knife.. the first was after something realy bad happened at a park and hes standing there and says come here i need to talk to you ( you could see the knife he was holding behind his back) so i yell out |=|_|(|< you and walk to my friends house which was accross the street... the next time was me and my friends were hanging out in there front yard and then we see him walking down the sidewalk with a knife and my friend goes uhh mikal has a kinfe so we all just calmy walk in side... anyways back on the school fight subject im thinking of trasnfering schools to a better school with hardly any fights says my friend but now i dont think thats gonna happen ( another story) so know i think im stuck in this school for another year after this and then im going to go to an even worse school with more people plus the same people as now.. i just hope that its not as bad but who knows

It's not a nice way to pummel people :D Next time,try to be mature and discuss politely,'cause when people see that you're mad,they make you MORE mad ;)

If you get mad,trust me,do what I said,because pummelling can lead into suspensions,and can make fights even worse!

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i am 13, nice stroy and all but the thing about just not fighting and pushing them aside doesnt realy work alot of the time deppends on the people actually like ive almost got in fights many times and i just kinda ignore them and blow them off like you did but sometimes that doesnt always work they are adreniline high and want to fight so even if you try to walk away they throw the first punch so i guess getting in a fight with him will hopefully show people that im not gonna |=|_|(|< around anymore hopefully it takes extra impact on everyone becasue hes bigger and stronger than me.. or so it seems. people underestimate me alot becasue i let things slide alot but im putting my foot down nothing people do to me is going to go unpunshished becasue i realy dont have anything i can lose... before this i even stood up to someone literaly twice my size he is a cagefighter and is one of the guys who wear leather with spikes on it and just fights for no reason what so ever and he was "picking" on me so says some people and he told me to give him my pencil and i go no get your own pencil and hes like want me to kick your @55 and i say go ahead id like to see you try and he just sat back down and he realy hasnt givin me a hard time since.. i just told that story because it helps my theory of people only listen to violence if people arent intimidated by you then your as good as dead anyways about the kid with the knife he wasnt chasing me with it if he was then i woulda turned around and killed him with my bare hands there was 2 diffrent occasions with the kid with the knife.. the first was after something realy bad happened at a park and hes standing there and says come here i need to talk to you ( you could see the knife he was holding behind his back) so i yell out |=|_|(|< you and walk to my friends house which was accross the street... the next time was me and my friends were hanging out in there front yard and then we see him walking down the sidewalk with a knife and my friend goes uhh mikal has a kinfe so we all just calmy walk in side... anyways back on the school fight subject im thinking of trasnfering schools to a better school with hardly any fights says my friend but now i dont think thats gonna happen ( another story) so know i think im stuck in this school for another year after this and then im going to go to an even worse school with more people plus the same people as now.. i just hope that its not as bad but who knows
......that sucks ;) ...

well thats good that u stood up to that guy even though he looked like he was gonna eat you ;)

you should definetly call the cops on that punk, that must have been...scary, and GO TO A NEW SCHOOL!!! that one sounds crizazy ( yeah, i made that word up ;) ) k so fine, you win, i agree you had to, but im STILL not saying it was "right", i DEFINETLY think you should tell your parents about this or SOME kinda athority cuz has GOT to stop.

p.m me later about this whole mess and tell me how things went ok? great! hasta la vista!

~doglover~

A.K.A AWSOME CHICK

p.s u write LONG replys lol!

yes well going to a new school might not be the best thing to do right now ( ill pm u about it i guess)

and yes i know i had to do it but it wasnt right i was once told " you always seemed to do the right thing even if it was wrong" you might not understand it but what it is saying is that im known for doing the right thing even if its against the rules. and of course my parents know about this in fact my whole family does lol the word spread within like 10 minutes of my mom finding out ( shes very social with our family) in fact alot of "authority" figures know about this the only reason why much hasnt hapened yet is that it happend on friday and after the fight i was in the office for the rest of the day ( the vice principles are very busy so they couldnt attend to this articular problem yet) in fact i was there a few minutes after school wrapping things up. anyways what im trying to say is that nothing realy had a chance to happen yet i have barely talked to any of my friends about this one of the emailed me and we have been talking a little the past day or 2 about it she said that every one was shocked she said everyone was talking and having fun then they look over and see me mauling jacob she said they were scared. and another friend that i talked to for like 5 minutes about it said that when jacob came in class crying im not sure if he was crying becasue of the physical damge i did to him if there were any but he said that he was crying.. the vice principle said to me that jacob was just fine just maube a little bruised. so i realy didnt do to much damage i realy dont know what damge exactly i did to him i dont even know were i was hittnig him for all i knew i coulda be hitting some random person it all seems like a blur still but the vp ( im gonna say vp instead of vice principle from now on) said that i got him a good 4-5 times in the head. and since tomarow is monday im only gonna have the little time before school and a hlaf hour in advisory to talk to some people ( some of my friends that were there) about it after that im stuck in iss for the rest of the day. but ill be sure to tell you what happens dog lover and ill pm you the story of why i cant realy switch schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back