Got Masktchi, now what?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gatodelsole

Reaction score
This is the old v1 tama we've resurrected with a new battery. After about 4 days he has turned into Masktchi, although his age says he is 50 yrs. So what do I need to know about him? I identified him from the Tamacraze 101 site (thx) is there another site to explain what this character likes? or what he does? or why he is not a good one?

Will he see the matchmaker since he just turned adult? thx.

It might be a glitch in the system. That hapeened to me too. To me the battery was overheated so i took my battery out and left it out for a night and put it back in. If you havent left your tamagotchi in the sun... you should try restarting it and then Downloading it. It might help. But you will soon find out if the matchmaker will come. Maybe your tama is 5 years but the glitch made it have a zero at the end. Hopefully this helped. Im sorry but i dont have a site to give you...

Need more help? PM me

-kiko

that's useful. I know I can reset it with the thing in the back, but what do I need to know about downloading? I know Ive seen something out there about downloading. I think we'll just go with it for now and see what happens..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back