Got my new Tamagotchi... Sold out SUPER Fast.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindylane

Reaction score
I went to Toys R Us today, this morning actually, and they had already sold old. Luckily, one of my friends went to a different Toys R Us and picked one up for me... She's surprising me, though, so I don't know if I am getting the pink flower one or the candy one with the Jelly Beans... But I must say I am super excited. I have to Tamagotchi Connections Version 1's, although I bought one for my boyfriend....

I am 17 years old, btw, but I still get a kick out of Tama's... I guess they somehow remind me of my youth. Lol. I'm reminiscing, I guess it's a result of me going to college in the fall, kind of a regression type thing, but you know, it's fun, and I like my Tama's. Lol. I can't wait to get my Version 2 tomorrow... Hehe. Gonna be fun.

My girl Tama is named Riley,

My boy Tama is named Caleb

They're both babies because while I was at College Orientation they died. Lol.

I got mine yesterday :D I had to go to the Missisauga Toysrus (I live in Canada) because the Toysrus that is near me was sold out... When I got there, I got the white with pink hearts :D It's AWESOME!! :D

did you know that tamagotchis were aimed at high schoolers?

it's true but kids and adults got atracted too so they put them in the toys section

Hmmm, I hope when I go tomorrow they won't be sold out. But if they are, I'll just wait until the second generation of colors come out. I wasn't too pleased with this first batch... the only one I really liked was the Pink w/ Flowers.

I have three V2s to keep me busy until then.

I can't wait until they come out in either Target or Touys 'R' Us, in New York.

I am 17 years old, btw, but I still get a kick out of Tama's... I guess they somehow remind me of my youth. Lol. I'm reminiscing, I guess it's a result of me going to college in the fall, kind of a regression type thing, but you know, it's fun, and I like my Tama's. Lol. I can't wait to get my Version 2 tomorrow... Hehe. Gonna be fun.
Hahaha... I know exactly how you feel. I think I've thought this over a million times myself, and I think the reason I've gone back to the virtual pets thing in the first place is completely nostalgia-related. Once I move out for the first time this next fall for college, I'll be bringing my Tama with me as a source of comfort. Regressing? YES. ^_~

I got the red candy v2 it started as a girl and now its a marutchi.

It's so weird in my area. Everyone on here talks about how Tama's are always sold out as soon as they hit the stores, especially new versions. The stock is always pretty low where they live... yet, my TRU's tuck away Tama's in the corner as if they weren't important or popular at all. They just throw them alongside other toys. There are never any signs to make them stand out. In fact, they were hidden so well at my TRU that I couldn't find them.

I just don't understand it. Hmph.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to try and get to my local TRU today but I don't think they'll have any. Or, at the least the color that I want. I couldn't go yesterday because my car broke down, and by the time it was running again TRU had closed. I won't be heartbroken though if they don't have anymore, since I have three V2s anyway.

I like it when stores don't advertise the toys that I want, or like. That means I have more of a chance of snagging a few :p Same thing with Harvest Moon etc. Not too many people know about it so I almost always get a copy.

you wont get one. the day after my friend got one my brother tried and they were all gone ;)

When dad went to toys r us(New York) yesterday,he said there were hudreds of them.He bought two(I got a sister).He'll be home tonight,but WAY late.So I will be able to play it tomorrow.YAAAAYY!!!I was eatting when I heard the announcement.And I fell out of my seat LOL :( ,not joking.

the first day they came out at my tru, my mom put some on hold for me and my friend right when they were stocking them up! i was so happy because when i got there they were sold out! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to ToysRUs, BIG DISPLAY with about 25 tamagotchis left. Some of every color, but only one Camo left. Must be the popular one. Hope everyone got what they wanted.

I just got a white V2 yestrday. It has coloful circles on them that look like life savers. It is now a charcter that looks like a str. Can somone give me a link to a V2 growth chart?

Oh, I 4got. My V2 is the picture on the left of my avvie. my V1 is the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back