Gotchi Guy's Tamagotchi log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12th of March, Friday

Music Star

Sorry I haven't replied for so long! Right now I am raising Beth, Sabrina's child. She is a Tamatchi and her skill points Tone: 313 Rythm: 309 Original: 306.

She is 0 years old and weighs 15lbs. Her favourite music is R&B. Her toy is a dress and her instrument is a saxophone. I am missing raising my Tamagotchi iD so I really want to raise that soon, I guess I just love seeing colour on a Tamagotchi.

My v4 is doing great, she's a Marotchi but because I am logging her growth on the group hatch I don't type about her on here...Hope you guys enjoy your weekend. I really want Beth to become a Memetchi. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
13th of March, Saturday

Music Star

Hi guys! No major updates right now but I decided that I am going to let my Tamagotchi's talk to you now! I may change this and make them not talk, but thats enough from me...How about you hear from lil' Beth?

Hey guys! Me so excited to talk. Me visit Miss. Frill and I beat another tama! They were pretty mad at me, but I was just so happy! Beth like Kim. Kim is a big adult but now I don't think I will be able to play with her because Beth knows Kim has a job now. At an amusement park! Very very exciting for miss Kim. Thats enough from me! I will talk to you again soon! Bye Bye!

Guys! I have so much news to tell you! I am so excited, but the story begins with me feeling not so excited! Hopefully you will enjoy this story.

'Hey mum, I found these cool cheap affordable (What I think is cheap and what my mum thinks is cheap are two leagues that just do not touch) 'Tamagotchi's on ebay' I said. 'Well, I'll look at them, just put them in "watching" for now' said my mum. 'Awesome! Thanks mum!' a few days later. 'Mum!!! The tamagotchi's ended and its all your fault!' 'Oh my gosh, just see if there are others' I looked at the massively expensive rip off Tamagotchi v2's for $100. The new ones are cheaper! Just because their vintage!

Anyway, I found a design. It was girly, but I don't care. It was $27 dollars. 'Mum!!! A Tamagotchi V2 for $27!!!!' I said. 'Oh no...' she began 'No! Wait mum! I'll buy it with my money-no wait...I think dad promised me something, mehehe' my mum looked at me. 'Fine, okay? Thanks for using your money, hon' 'Awesome! V2 here I come!' I said 'I still have to win the bid first' said my mum 'Darn it' :ph34r:

Did you enjoy that story? Just because this last post is very long I will post more excitement on another post.

Okay, I was reading a log on Tamazone (I really should make an account on that) and a member (Great log btw) was raising two music stars. They were having so much fun! So...guess who decided to raise two music stars? If you guessed my dad, then you guessed right! Haha :ph34r: . Just kidding, it was me!

I want a boy so I can marry him to Beth. If I get a girl I will just have to download it again. I just put the batteries in so...I just pressed reset. I hatched a boy, yay. :ph34r: It will be fun raising a boy because I have two girls. So, I named him Ben. Ben and Beth, sounds good. ^.^

His instrument is the singers and his toy is a robot. I best should be off to raise the little critter, I don't know yet what care I will take of him. The Tamagotchi's I can get in this generation are Mametchi, Togetchi, Kutchipatchi, Tarakotchi and Gozarutchi. Hrmmm...

Ben: Huh!? Where am I? Me is scared... Whaah? toy and and...instwument? Waaahh! Who is that guy!? What...what is it? I am so scary scared wight now! Please someone help meh! Waity waity wait? Whose dat girl? Shes pinky colour, huh? I Just realized me so hungee! Me feel so unhappy...waah...waaah...WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Beth] : What is little babies problem? He very hungry and feed food but he make such big deal. I know he is a baby, but owwy...my ears are ringing. Waity...I'm a Tamatchi, I don't even think me has ears, but I can hear and it hurts so...I must have something. I can't beliebe my owner wants me to marry this cry baby! Awww...Can't I marry a big strong and handsome Dreamitchi? Waaaaahhh Waaahhhhh That is all poor Beth hears! Oh no, this is going to be a long, long night for Bethy Beths.

Hey guys, just a little note. I decided to stop adding times for my events (example, 4:28PM Kikitchi became a Tamastartchi) because it gets annoying and its easier just to recound everything.

14th of March, Sunday

Music Star, Rock City

Little Ben evolved into a Kuchitamatchi this morning. He connected with Beth and they played a game and because Beth had more experience, she won. Ben was ashamed to lose to a girl. His skill points are Tone: 106 Rythm: 103

Original: 123. Relax, he has calmed down since last night. :huh:

Ben: Hi little dudies! Me is now a Kutchitamatchi! I played a game with the pinkie tama and me found out her name is Beth! I played a game wiv her but lost because her mummy was a very succesful Hip Hop star. She was very fun to play with and she is so nice, except when she called me a cry-baby...She is so...No no! Me not in love! No, no no! Not at all! Huh!? You don't believe Ben...No, me so embarrased!

Music Star, orange with turn tables

Beth is good. Her skill points are Tone: 339 Rythm: 425 Original: 344. She practises quite alot and Sabrina fave her 15000 Gotchi Points yesterday, how thoughtful. Thats quite enough for me and Beth keeps pestering me to talk, so...

Beth: Hello, peeps! I am so glad dat Benny boy became a toddler because now my ears (if I have dem) have stopped winging. Anyways, me and Ben played a game and of course I won teh game. He was mad at me and I gave him a hug! He liked dat! He is so cute when he pwactises on his singers...No, no no! I don't have time for a boyfwiend! I need to work on my caweer. Practise, eat, sleep, play, pre-school-dats me! No boy, no no no!

So I am not going to raise my V4 as people stopped posting in the hatch. I don't know if I will raise a third tamagotchi, I might though. 50 50% chance that I will and will not.

Hi, guys! I have quite a bit of news for you.

Music Star, Orange with turn tables

Well a while after I posted last, Beth had turned 1. I didn't expect her to evolve until this afternoon but she did evolve! She became a beautiful Chamametchi. She wants to chat with you. :)

Beth: Hello, readers of this log! I am a Chamametchi now and my owner has put me on pause because he wants Ben to become a teenager. Now my owner has activated another Tamagotchi! I can't say to much about that though, there is this dreamy tamagotchi on it. I believe he said his name was Mamekatchi...wow...Oh! I've said to much, b-bye!

Beth, you gave it away! Anyway, I don't want Ben to be lonely so I put batteries in my V5. It is on the 3rd generation and their family name is Apple. The eldest is a Chamametchi, second eldest is a Mamekatchi and Shelltchi is the youngest. I don't know which characters I was aiming for last time I raised it, and I don't know what training option I selected so I'm just going to go with the flow and get it to 70% and see who I get. Here is picture I took of my V5.

This is enough post for now...but this is what happened when Beth met the Apple family. I will post how it went down with Ben later, but for now...

Beth: Hello! Nice to meet you, my name is Beth. Hey! You are a Chamametchi like me! Whats your name, honey?

Chamametchi My name is Chamametchi. Nice to meet you, Beth. This here is my brother, Mamekatchi, and my sister, Shelltchi.

Mamekatchi: Yo! Nice to meet you, your looking good. A girl with your looks should be a true Music Star in no time.

Shelltchi: Here we go again with the flirting, excuse him. He gets a bit...silly sometimes...

Beth: Well...I'm flattered. Thanks Mamekatchi, you are so sweet. Sorry to dissapoint you honey, but I am taken.

Mamekatchi: Of course, someone with your looks...I admit I am dissapointed. If it is not to rude to ask, who is the lucky man?

Beth: *Points to Ben* Um...Him, over there.

Chamametchi, Mamekatchi and Shelltchi: Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Beth] Oh shut up, why don't you! I-I have to marry him! My owner says...Oh, Ben is such an embarrassment! This is pathetic!

Shelltchi: Sorry, Beth. It's just that, hes a little...childish and you are so...Well basically you are a little to old for him, eh?

Beth: Whatever...I'm leaving

15th of March, Monday

I stopped raising my V5 because I think two Music Stars is enough. I am also happy to announce that my Auntie bought me the Tamagotchi V2 on eBay! Yay! :)

Music Star, Rock City

I am surprised to say that Ben evolved into Kikitchi. He formed a band named "Yes 3" with a Chamametchi named Lisa and a Hinotamatchi named Toby. Lisa plays the timpani and so does Toby. They are a Classical band. Oh, and Ben is desperate to talk now...

Ben Hello guys! I am so happy that I am a teenager now, me and my band memers are so cool! I practised with them for a bit and Toby is so awesome and Lisa is a little shy but she sure can play the timpania! I just got out of the bath, oh and today I saw Beth practising with her band. She was getting frustrated because they werent doing something right, and then I did something I can't believe I did. I walked up to her and gave her a hug, she has been so stressed out lately. She kissed me to, I-I can't believe it.

Music Star. orange with turn tables

Beth is happy to be off pause. She connected with Ben and won a game of guessing the instruments. Like Ben, she is going to have to sleep with some mess to get the character I want. She formed a band named "Total." and Total. also has a Hinotamatchi named John who plays the piano and Dino, a Nonopotchi, who wears Headphones. They have not won any mini-games yet.

Beth:Hi guys! I am like so stressed out because our band has not been very good with our practises but I know we will get better! Dino is so sensitive and always lets his emotions get the better of him. I was so stressed out but then Ben came up to me...And he hugged me. I loved it. I game him a peck on the cheek, he is so handsome and he starves more than me and his band is so well. I have second thoughts on marriage now, Ben is just so...dreamy. :)

16th of March, Tuesday

I am super excited about my V2. The seller said that I should get it in about 2-4 weeks. It is totally worth the wait, though. I just want to share a funny little story about the V2.

Me and my brother hardly knew anything about Tamagotchi's back then. We always ended up with Kiwitchi, who is an adult who is achieved by the worst possible care, at one time I got Whaletchi who is also a bad care Tamagotchi. One day I kept my tama realy slim when it was a teen and I got Mametchi. i reseted it because it was no good at bump, :D .

Music Star, Rock City

Poor little Ben. He has done 4 poos and he has to sit in it. It's all headed towards average care. I cannot wait until he becomes an adult so I can fix the poor thing up. He has 59 stress and his skill points are Tone: 147 Rythm: 219 Original: 276. I have completed the school mini-game three times with Yes 3.

Music Star, orange with turn table

Beth is a bit more lucky then Ben. She has only 3 poos on her screen and 49 stress. Her skills are higher then Ben's, they are Tone: 413 Rythm: 499 Originaly: 469. Total.'s bond must be raised because I also did the school mini-game with them three times. I think that is enough to pass the Pro Debut.

I am so excited because I think Ben and Beth will evolve tonight! Yay! I hope Beth becomes a Memetchi and Ben becomes a Kutchipatchi! Wish me luck!!!

17th of March, Wednesday

Music Star, Rock City

Early this morning Ben evolved into a Shimashimatchi. I guess I didn't take bad enough care, anyway I was surprised when Yes 3 passed their Pro Debut because Ben's skill points were quite low. He recently went to a concert and I praised him for his great effort.

Ben's band Yes 3 is ranked 510th with 1,052,315 Tama Fans. I like Shimashimatchi and this is only my second one on the Music Star-Its funny because I thought I was treating Ben to bad...

Music Star, orange with turn table

This morning Beth evolved into a Mimitchi. Thats another one. :mimitchi: Anyway, I had a little friend called "Girls Destiny Star" and now I have a Dazzilitchi. She is so awesome! I am glad I used it on her.

Beth's band Total. also passed their Pro Debut on the first try. Total. is ranked 117th with 17,130,263 Tama Fans. Very popular already, probably because of her mothers who were realy famous and held the #1 spot for a while.

I promise I will let Ben and Beth chat to you tomorrow. Also, I *think* the answer may be care misses. I just don't know...I think I might try care misses next generation.

18th of March, Thursday

Hello guys. Today was such a great day, I got an excellent grade on one of my school tests (a B!) and I finished all my homework quite early. I also now have the urge to get an Entama or a Uratama. I know Entama has the same adult characters as the V4, but the babies, toddlers and teens look so awesome!

Music Star, Rock City

Ben and Beth's friendship level is quite high, now. They are two happy faces and two neautral faces. Ben is still two years old and he weighs 36lbs. His skill points are Tone: 287 Rythm: 345 Original: 364.

Yes 3 is ranked 212th with 6,674,354 fans. Ben is a Classical music fan-and always has been. :mellow: I just caught him about to make a mess. He is now on the toilet. I just fed him a waffle. As I promised, here is Benny boy.

Ben: Hey guys! I'm sorry I am going to have to be very rude and answer the door, I wonder who it could be? It was Guitartchi! He just gave me my first ever paycheck. I'm overjoyed! It was only 10000GP but as I gain more fame who knows how rich I'll be?

Yesterday morning when I woke up I saw my owner walk up to me and Beth. He checked on us and was surprised to see that we had not evolved into adults. He went back to bed doing something with his mobile and then I felt wierd. I felt like I was growing and then it stopped. I looked at Beth, she was a Mimitchi. 'Beth!' I said. 'Your a Mimitchi!' she smiled and said 'Oh! Ben, your a Shimashimatchi!'

My owner must of heard the evolution sound and came racing in. We were so tired after all the changing and feel asleep again. When I awoke, Beth was a Dazzilitchi. She looked stunning but of course I was to shy to tell her that. She just got her paycheck as well. Thats enough from ol' me, have yourselfs a Tama-tastic day, folks

Beth just got her paycheck. Now she has 140240GP. Thats enough for some supplies. She weighs 28lbs and like Ben, is 2 years old. Her skill points are Tone: 547 Rythm: 659 Original: 620. Total. is ranked 27th (excellent!) with 53,862,288 Tama Fans.

Beth loves R&B music and has been a fan of it since she was a Tamatchi. Total is doing so great after just two days, I hope Total. gets rank 1 because I really love it when my Tamagotchi's stock up on the cash. Keep em' coming, Guitartchi. :mimitchi: Since I have no other news, Beth is here...

Beth: Hello readers! I am having such a great time. Me and Ben played some connection games this morning and we had so much fun, his band yes 3 beat my band a few times and I was impressed!

He is such a funny tama, me and him were eating and he got a taco and it all on his face and said 'Hey Beth, look at me! I'm a monster raggghhhrrr!' and he started chasing me and I couldn't stop laughing. My good friend, Toby-Oh wait! That reminds me! My owner forgot to mention who our Band members evolved into! I'll tell him to do it tonight, he is so forgetful sometimes, anyway Toby had to splash water in my face to make me stop laughing. Oh I love my tama life, and Ben makes it so much fun. I cannot wait to marry the sweetie. :(

20th of March, Friday

Just to let you guys know, my mum will be buying some triple A batteries so I can raise my iD again, I really have been missing it. :lol:

Music Star, Rock city

Ben is 4 years old and I just fead him a BBQ. He weighs 44lbs and recieved a fair paycheck from Guitartchi this morning. Now he has 69990P, thanks Guitartchi.

I know Beth told you people that I would post the bands evolutions, but I forgot. :D So, Yes 3's evolutions include...Lisa, the Chamametchi, became a Memetchi and Toby, the Hinotamatchi, became a Gozarutchi. They are ranked 18th with 51,181,301 fans. Ben would like to speak with you, he is a little anxious about meeting Makiko on my iD. Here is what he has to say...

Ben: Gosh! Hello there. I am so nervous about tomorrow...I'm going to meet another tamagotchi. It's not so much that I am shy but, a Makiko. I hear that she is of marrying age and she might get me and Beth to look after her child, oh well. I should stop worrying...Who knows? She might be really fun! I'll tell you guys all about it tomorrow, but don't lose any sleep worrying about me! Chaw-ha-ha (Skuntank much?)

Beth's doing good. I connected her alot with Ben this morning and I got them to three smiling faces and one neutral face. It takes forever to get them to that level. Getting four smiling faces is going to take a while but I want to get it over with today, but I do enjoy connecting with them.

Right now, Beth is performing with Total. Total. is doing even better than Yes 3, John, the Hinotamatchi, evolved into a Kutchipatchi. Dino, the Nonopotchi, evolved into Mametchi. (Mametchi and Kutchipatchi, how awesome.)

Beth weighs 37lbs and is also 4 years old. Total is ranked 3rd with 164,532,927 Tama Fans. She is a little worn out from her concert so she will speak to you later tonight or possibly tomorrow.

Au revoir

22nd of March, sunday

I don't think my mum can get the batteries today because she needs to take my brother somewhere. I have awesome new for you, though! :hitodetchi: .

When Beth turned 5, it took a while for Ben to. Beth ages a bit faster than Ben, so I connected them and got them both to four smiling faces. I tried to make them marry by connecting with them, but Ben was to young.

After I brushed my teeth, I noticed that Ben had turned 5. I connected them and instead of playing a game, Ben knocked on Beth's door. They stared at each other. Then love hearts appeared above their heads and then came the fireworks. I saw the egg come, as it hatched I stopped looking at the Tamagotchi, wanting a surprise. 'Please be boys, please be boys' I thought. I would love it if I could get a boy on my orange Music Star, I've had 3 girls. So I looked at Ben's screen and...

It was a boy! I now have two happy and healthy little boys with Ben and Beth. Beth's baby boy is named Charlie and Ben's baby boy is called Guy. I had a Togetchi on the Music Star called Guy before.

23rd of March, Monday

My mum managed to buy some "AAA" batteries for my tamagotchi iD. I now have three active Tamagotchis, I wonder how I will manage? :)

Music Star, Rock City

Ben and Guy are doing great. Ben got a nice big paycheck, he has plenty of money now. His skill points are Tone: 773 Rythm: 768 Original: 949. He is 5 years old and weighs 31lbs, which is great for an adult.

Beth and lil' Charlie are doing fine, also. I think Beth is extremely happy to have a boy. Beth's skill points are Tone: 975 Rythm: 990 Original: 999. She is 5 years old and weighs 36lbs.

Tamagotchi iD, green

When I downloaded my iD I had a Makiko. She had all the TaMaToMo letters so I married her. My options were a Kikitchi, Gozarutchi and KuroMametchi. I chose Gozarutchi.

They had a baby girl who is now a Belutchi. I am so happy because all of my girls have been Hoshitchi's. Belutchi is such an adorable little character-she looks so much better in colour.

How about we let the tamas talk? Yup, all of them! Yay!

Ben: Nice to meet you, Belutchi. I was surprised, you were not very needy. You sure love your naps, don't you?

Belutchi: Wahhhhh! I wanna my mummy!!! where my mummy!? Wahhhhhhhh!

Beth: Your mother left you yesterday, Belutchi. Don't worry-me and Ben will take care of you. You can play with our sons, if you want. Wouldn't you like that?

Belutchi: Yay!!! Bells wants to play wiv Charlie and Guy! yay yay happy day!

25th of March, Wednesday

Okay, I took the batteries out of my two Music Stars because I just want a break. Two Music Stars take a lot of attention. I had fun though abd I would love to do it again. Though, for now...

I am raising my V5.5! I reset it and now I have three happy little babies. The eldest child, is a female Futabatchi, the middle child is a male Mimifuwatchi and the youngest child is a Omutchi and she is a girl.

The games look fun-Tama Fans and Pool Play are all I can play for now. I am going to and raise the Sauce family. :furawatchi: I will post again once they become toddlers.

Something awesome happened!

My mum just rang up and said that my Tamagothci V2 could be at the post office! I might stop raising my V5.5 if it is, so...I am so excited!!!! Woooooooo!!!!!!

I forgot to mention that a few days ago my iD, Belutchi, became a Chuuchutchi. Well, now my Chuuchutchi just became a Memetchi. you can get her by letting your Chuuchutchi have no care misses at all.

Memetchi: Hello guys! I can't believe I became a beautiful Memetchi! I can't wait to show Charlie and-oh, I forgot. Charlie and Guy are not here anymore. I-I'm a little lonely. I don't have anyone to play with, except at Dougnut Park but the play time is never very long. -Sigh-

Me: Cheer up, Memetchi! My V2 will be arriving this afternoon and then you can play once I hatch the egg, okay?

Memetchi:R-Realy!? Th-Thanks dad! I am so excited now, hey dad, when are you going to get my TaMaToMo letters?

Me: I promise I will get them after this post, now I have to post some stuff about the V2. Run along and we will play some games later, okay Memetchi?

Memetchi: You're the best! I really feel like playing GoGo Slot! I am so excited!

So I am so excited about the V2. The characters are great and I would love my toddler to become a Marutchi (It's basically a Tamatchi without the arms.) They are one of my favourite toddlers. I like the V2 Mametchi, he looks like a bear (sorta.)

Kiwitchi would be great to get again, having one would bring back a thousand memories. I don't know...And with the perfect care characters on an odd generation you can't lose! All the characters are great, Mametchi, Violetchi and Pyontitchi.

I got my V2! It is in great condition for a second-hand Tamagotchi. My mum rated the seller 5 stars, anyway, I hatched a boy and named him Greg.

I have only one the "Jump" game once. It is not to hard, but it is quite difficult to win. I haven't played it in over 4 years, so...Yeah. His training level is one because I praised him a few minutes ago. My little boy weighs 7lbs and there are three food options. The usualy two-Meal and Snack, and treat-which are purchased goods.

I am still not certain on what adult I want Greg to become. I guess I'll go check out the adults. I can tell this is going to be a very fun generation. I will post when he becomes a toddlers, audios.

26th of March, Friday

My little Greg became one of my all time favourite toddlers, Marutchi. He has two training bars and weighs 10lbs. I am good at the Jump game now, but because Greg is very slim he is not very good at Bump. Even when I get a full meter, the other Tamagotchi's are still succesful at beating him. :D

My iD is great-Memetchi is very happy. I will post soon because I have to go somewhere, bye!

27th of March, Saturday

Tamagotchi-iD

Memetchi woke up dirty this morning. I fixed her up with a nice relaxing bath-she loved it. She is 4 years old and weighs 15lbs. I am renovating my house to the blue room style (The one that costs 1500GP) because I have not had it for a while. The weather is nice and I have a red baloon outside my house. ;)

Tamagotchi Version 2

My sweet little Greg evolved into Ringotchi! Ringotchi is very special to me because it was my first ever teenager. He is fast asleep right now, I would of loved to get UFOtchi but Ringotchi is so cool. I don't get them very often.

His training level is still only 2 so I hope he calls for attention. I won't let Greg's training level raise higher than 7 bars because I do not want a perfect care character. Greg wants to chat with you[/color=blue]

Greg:Hello, my name is Greg! To be honest, I am very sleepy and do not feel like talking right now...So, I might chat to you when I *yawn* feel a little more rejuvinated, okay? Bye!

Tamagotchi Version 5.5

I just activated the Sauce family this morning. I like having three Tamagotchis because it is so much fun. So basically, I just have all the same characters from a few posts ago, Futabatchi (female), Mimifuwatchi (Male), and Omututchi (female.)

EDIT Futabatchi evolved into Tororotchi, Mimifuwatchi evolved into Mousetchi and Omututchi evolved into Belltchi.

28th of March, Sunday

Tamagotchi>iD

Memetchi is 5 years old and she should get her Mo very soon. She has one empty hunger heart so I am going to take her to the Restaurant. Yum! Memetchi likes pizza. Oh, and now she just pooped. Oh wait, that was the Sauce family >.<. I still have not completely renovated my room into the blue style-I hope to finish that soon.

Tamagotchi Version 2

Greg is doing swell. I went to church yesterday so I put him to sleep and now he is two years old. His training has risen, to! He has five training bars. He has one empty happy heart but will have to live with it because I want him to become a Good care character, not perfect. He weighs 33lbs and I have not won a game of Heading with him yet.

Tamagotchi V5.5

Yay! Time to talk about the Sauce's. I really need to buy some food for them. The only have two meals. I just fed them a croissant and tropical fruit. I was surprised that when they awoke this morning they had became an Active Family. Yay, my tots are active! They have 50% bonding. They would really like to introduce themselves, so...

Tororotchi: Hello! My name is Tororotchi and my owner hates typing that because he thinks there are to much 'r's and 'o's but anyway, I am the eldest child. I want to become a beautiful Princess Tamako!

Mousetchi: That ain't gonna happen, because we don't have a high enough bonding level yet! And I don't care what GG46 says I don't wanna bond no higher! I am sick of you two girls. I want a brother!

Belltchi: Oh quit complaining, Mousetchi. How do you think we feel having a lazy mouse for a brother? You're pathetic and all you do is eat and sleep!

Tororotchi: Belltchi, that was a bit harsh. I think you should apologise at once. Don't listen to her, Mousetchi.

Mousetchi: *Sniff* Y-You don't hav-have to say it like that. I'M GOING!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY OF YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!!

Belltchi: I am so sorry Mousetchi! I-I didn't mean it! Sorry!!! Oh...*sniff*

Tororotchi: Nice one, Bells. I suggest you go to his room, actually no. Thats a bad idea because I think we should let him be. He will come out of his room when he is ready. Poor guy...

Latest posts

Back