Gotchi item-------Clone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchi95

Reaction score
May i know what is that??? I got it from a code in another topic. on my tama it said !!. I can't use it yet as my tama is still a toddler.

When your tama is an adult you will use that item to clone your tamagotchi for about 30seconds and then they will start to dance and make music Welcome to TamaTalk and Hope this helps.

Is it a virus, will it reset my tama????Sorry for beinbg so annoying but i am a newbie and i bought my tama for S$30 which is a lot!!!

Calm down! It has nothing to do with virus, it's just a fun little animation that makes your tama a clone and then they dance together. After that, the clone will disappear and your tama returns to its normal state. Try it, it's just for fun! No virus danger!

When you tama is an adult you can select that item and a cloud will appear. In a couple of second the cloud clones your tama. They dance and smile together and then as quickly as it came the clone vanishes. This item is reusable. Quite an interesting item I must say. It's fun to watch! :(

Drey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back