Gotchi King Family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a v5.5 Tamagotchi and I married Prince Tamahiko to Rosetchi then I got the gotchi king family. When the babies evolved into toddlers, they straight away turned into Princess Tamako and Princess Tamakoko, and three days later, I can go onto the dating show, but the matchmaker does not ask me which tama I want to marry and straight away shows me a dating partner. What happened??!!

When you mary Prince Tamaiko to Rosetchi woth 100% Bond (I think), you will get the Royal Family. When you get a Pure Family, like the Royal Family, the babies turn straight into an Adult and and a teen, like if you get the Mame Family, the babies will turn straight to Mametchi and Chamametchi. The reason why the Matchmaker did not ask you for which character you wanted to marry is because, as I said before, when you ave a Pure Family, you will get on Adult, the Mainadult of that family of course, and a TEENAGER. Princess Tamakoko is considered a teenager. Therefore, you cannot marry her, and that's why the Matchmaker won't let you choose who you want to be married.

The younger sibling in a pure-bred (or royal) family never grows up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks alot binary! By the way how do you get pure families on the v5.5?
Marry Prince Tamahiko & Rosetchi or marry Princess Tamako & Tamastatchi.

They must have 100% bonding at the time they get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back