Gotchi95's Log[V3]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotchi95

Reaction score
I am on my very first log. Ok, i have now a Debatchi with a baby girl. The matchmaker just came this morning!!! Let me post you the stats.

Hungry-Full

Happy-Full

Training-3

Age-7

Weight-39lb

Name:Ian

Generation-4

Gender-Boy

Points-9494

Ian loves playing with his RC toy that i bought for him yesterday. His baby girl is just hanging around.......I'll post later .

I just checked the shop and the items are : melon, CAp, mirror and a pizza. I think i'll buy the pizza for ian.

I just visited Ian's parent-------Furawatchi on tamatown.Sadly he did not give me anything.I still remembered when my boom box exploded yesterday because of the CD he gave me!!!!! :) :)

Ian just carried a backpack and walking around!I think I will name the baby girl Faye(Name of female in Taiwanese band F.I.R.) tomorrow when Ian goes....

Ian's hungry......I guess I'll have to let him eat the pizza......MMMM..he ate the pizza in 3 bites!(of course)Then after that he looked at Faye and Faye looked at him. Weird?

Just to give you a few Info...My tama generations

Generation 1- Teletchi>Tamatchi>Patapatachi> Mametchi

Generation 2- Teletchi>Mohitamatchi>Young Mimitchi Mimitchi

Generation 3- Teletchi>Kuchitamatchi>Young Mametchi> Furawatchi/Leaftchi/Violetchi

Generation 4- Teletchi>Mohitamatchi>Hikotchi> Debatchi

Generation 5- Teletchi>?????????????>???????>Kuchipatchi(I WISH)

Faye Just pooed.Disgusting.I'll just clean it up.Now both Ian and Faye are happy!

SHOKING NEWS!!!!!!!!

Ok, When i looked at my tama, there was this big X with the battery. I knew i had to change the batteries. When i took them out and put the new ones in, i new egg appeared. For a MOMENT I WAS SHOCKEDDDDD!!!!!! I was on gen. 4 and everything's GONE!!!!! Then I pressed B, then LUCKILY!!!, I could press DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!! YAY! I'm so glad Ian and faye is still here.

Arrgg......I thought i could do the parent leaving the child trick again..........but since i changed the batteries, the age reset.......I've got to wait for another day.....

I just bought a Grandphone this morning!!! It could play 3 nice songs: Some beethoven song, Mary had a little lamb, ABC. IAn liked it

OMG!!!! I just did the parent trick and Ian is gone! Faye is now alone...... I just fed her 4 scones and 4 ice creams. I just bought a chest. Oh no! the chest turned faye into a oldie!!!!!!!!!Now all her happy hearts and hunger hearts are gone!!!!

Yes! Faye evolved into a ........................................................................................TAMATCHI!!! Yes! I got him on gen.1 before and i miss tamatchi. I really hope she can evolve into some cool teenager later!

I know Im not supposted to post here and im sorry, but i just wanted to say i enjoyed reading your log, and congrats on getting such good characters!! Keep it up!!

//CC

Sorry for not posting for so long, 'cause nothing really special happened really...and i found out i have no more chance of getting Kuchipatchi :hitodetchi: -_- :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi:

Ok, tomorrow morning faye is going to evolve!!!! I really wish she can be a Mametchi

Faye just evolved into a Furawatchi! Actually i wasn't that happy because i really wanted another character.I just tried the make up and it doesn't work!!!!!

What's a kl log? Anyway faye is just hanging around...........i'll just wait till the match maker comes

I just visited Ian's parent-------Furawatchi on tamatown.Sadly he did not give me anything.I still remembered when my boom box exploded yesterday because of the CD he gave me!!!!! ;) :eek:
:lol: Yer I know its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying! For ages I had a CD but no boombox! So whenever I gave a tama the CD it would just look at it! Then I bought a boombox and luvd its tinkly tune! Then I used the CD again, saw the tama put it in the boombox and I was lyk "COOL!!!!!!!! THATS WOT U DO!" then it exploded and I was angry. :)

Latest posts

Back