GotchiGirl96's TamaLog!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your log is great! -_- I mught make one about my tamas, please dont think that i'm coping you. ;)

Mamitchi465 :blink:
Thanks for the comment. I wouldn't think you were copying me because so many people make tamagotchi logs.

Anywho, Brad is brushing his teeth and looking like a girly girl. Good thing I have the hohotchi costume. Grace is still hanging out. She is still two. She should turn three tonight though and evolve tomorrow. I hope I get a Mimitchi.

Grace

Evolved

Into

A

Are you ready?

Are you sure?

Positve?

Alright then!

Grace

Evolved

Into

A

Mimitchi!! ;)

Yay! I'm so happy! She's so cute. Brad is in his Hohotchi Costume just hanging around.

Well, Grace turned four today. Sorry I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. What's his face is 5 now. Brad, yeah Brad, that's him. I want a Littles Pet Shop Digital Pet for Christmas. If I got one it would bring my total virtual pet count to 6. Really 5 because one of them is broken. It's a dinky dino.

1 dinky dino (i have 2)

1 v1 tamagotchi

1 v3 tamagotchi

1 bunny gigapet

1 littlest pet shop pet (if i get it)

NOW, back to my tamagotchis. They are a Furawatchi and a Mimitchi. I call Brad my little Flower Girl. He looks like a girl so he wears his Hohotchi costume all day.

More later!

Well, I finally figured out how to color my text. So from now on, my log will be colorful. YAY!

Grace and Brad are just hanging around. Brad connected to Marie (my friend's tama) the other day and then I deleted Marie because I wanted to keep my future parent list entries.

Brad pooped and lost a hungry heart. I think Grace pooped too and she lost a hungry heart and a happy heart. But now I cleaned them up and gave them what they needed and now they are all better! YAY!

More later!

Wow great log so far GotchiGirl! Keep it up! Your log is like the only one I read lol
Thanks so much! I absolutely LOVE your avatar! Can I steal it? Just kidding!

Anyway, I told you that I bring Brad to school. Well, today in music class I saw the talking Christmas Tree next to Brad. It was so cute! I couldn't figure out what it was for a second, but then I realized. I also saw him cute-facing several times through out the day.

I just unpaused Grace. She's four. Brad is 6. He should get the matchmaker either tonight or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow though.

GotchiGirl96

Will fell asleep with a poop beside him and a lost heart in both the hungry and happy meters. Oh well. I gotta start paying attention to him more. I keep forgetting about him because I'm online. He should evolve in about a half hour or so.

Keep checking back because later on I'll post what Will evolved into.

Will and Grace are just hanging out in their eggs. I want to mate my tamagotchis some day. I haven't done it in months since I last was running my v3 and v1.

More later!

I heard Will make a beep. So I looked at him, and he was crying! My poor baby! AWWW! But then I praised him and he is all better! YAY!

Grace is just hanging out. She's very good. She is very patient. She almost never drops hearts. She probably knows that I need to take care of a young tamagotchi.

MORE LATER!

Wanna know what's funny? My tamagotchis' names are Will and Grace. You know, like the TV show Will and Grace. Yeah. They're fine by the way. The matchmaker should be coming for Grace in about an hour. I want her to have another girl.

MORE LATER!

Last edited by a moderator:
The matchmaker just came for Grace! She brought a Hanatchi and I say YES! They did their thing and then the fireworks came up!

Grace had a cute little

BOY! HOW CUTE! Now I can take care of 2 boys at once! I'm going to name him Leo. I hope he turns into something cute.

Will just evolved into a Young Mimitchi. :) He looks like a GIRL!!!!! WHY ALWAYS ME???? AHAAA! WAAAH! :) I know right? I totally agree.

Anyways I'll get through this eventually.

MORE LATER!

OH NO! I forgot about Will for a while and when I went to check on him he had a poop beside him and lost 2 hearts in both hungry and happy. But I cleaned him up and fed him and now he's all better. I am such a good person!

MORE LATER!

Will fell asleep with a poop next to him and a hungry heart missing. I had to set the time so that he would wake up. Then I cleaned him up and fed him and he's back to bed.

Grace and Leo are in bed too. I forced them to sleep by turning off the lights.

MORE TOMORROW!

Grace's baby just got sick. I gave him one dose of medicine and he got better.

Will gained a lot of weight while I was at school. Before school he was 43 pounds. But after school he weighed 58 pounds. That's because I always have to feed him snacks when he's unhappy. I had to play GET NOTES before so that he would lose weight and so now he's 56 pounds. (I won the game, but I had to feed him before the game.)

MORE LATER!!!!

Latest posts

Back