Goth, Girly-Girl, or Sporty?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the girly tom-boy you were warned about. Yes, she likes pink, Star Wars, Indiana Jones and horror films. I have an odd sense of humor and... other stuffs.

This is what I mean by sporty:
Sporty means in this topic that you're a tomboy.

So I want all your opinions!

I am Goth so... Yep. <_<
Correction: Wannabe Goth.

I'm neither. I'm frankly, a truth-telling, blunt person.

This isn't labels. I don't believe in labels. It's just describing who you are. There is no such thing.

Anyways, out of those, I'm not sure. I don't know anything about my personality rly.

I'm not a Goth and I'm not a Girly-Girl. I'm not a Tomboy either.

I'm myself and you can't change it :furawatchi:

[SIZE=7pt]I would say that I'm half sporty, and half girly-girl. :ichigotchi: [/SIZE]

I'm into makeup and clothes, but I'm not scared of a seaweedy lake, if you know what I mean. :gozarutchi:

Uh oh. A "i dont label myself" topic. xP

Saying that your a girly-girl, sporty, or goth isn't labeling. I used to be a label freak to until I figured that out.

I am me. I'm special. xP I'm a mix of a girly-girl and a tom-boy/s[prty out of those options. I love the color pink, I love make-up, and I love shopping. But I also enjoy videogames, sports and playing in the dirt.

Lately, though, I'm more of a punk. I dress punky, act like a punk, and I'm even cutting my hair/streaking it pink. XD I guess I've always be a true punk at heart, LOL!

I'm kinda a cross between a tomboy and a girly-girl. I'm like... 70% tomboy and 30% girly-girl xD I voted sporty.

-PokeMew

I'm Rainbow-rific. Yes, there's not many of us, but we're out there.

Ha. But really, if I had to put myself into one of the three groups, I would be goth or a tomboy. I listen to a lot of "heavy" music, according to my friends. And because I don't shop at Hollister or AE or Aeropostale like the majority of other girls my age. I would rather go through Hot Topic or Pac Sun.

I really don't know what to vote. So I won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back