Gothic Bands

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghostflowers

Reaction score
do you?if so tell me plz.

im getting bored of the ones i listen to:

The Vision Bleak

Rain Fell Within

Lacuna Coil

What would you classify as a gothic band?
um

yeh

theres some in the first post

:l

and i found some more

but heres my list:

Rain Fell Within

Big Electric Cat

Type O Negitive

The Vision Bleak

Within Temptation

Lacuna Coil

Time for a rant: Goth was the name of an ancient Indian tribe, it never was or is a style of music or a label.

Lacuna Coil isn't much of a "goth" band :/

Try Marilyn Manson

Wikipedia sucks but I guess this'll do for what you're looking for  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Gothic_rock_bands
Marilyn Manson's music is not goth

O___O;

and yes Goth was indeed the name of an ancient Indian tribe but,it is also a music Genre,started by a band called Bauhaus in the 80's with there song Bela Lugosi's Dead

Last edited by a moderator:
Marylin Manson isn't goth. He's just weird.

Try The Cure. They're actually classified as goth. I also reccomend Switchblade Symphony.

:/ I thought I liked Lacuna Coil for a while, until I got more music experience and noticed that they're actually crap. XD

Marylin Manson isn't goth. He's just weird.
Try The Cure. They're actually classified as goth. I also reccomend Switchblade Symphony.

:/ I thought I liked Lacuna Coil for a while, until I got more music experience and noticed that they're actually crap. XD
Marilyn Manson is love <33

Anyways...

ever heard of Dimmu Borgir?

Oh, Progenies of the Great Apocalypse <33

He is awesome, but the question is not if he is awesome, but if he is goth. O: I've seen him on metal documentaries, but I dun think he's metal, and he's not goth, or gothic metal, he's just kind of on the fence somewhere.

I would've thought MCR was "gothic," but since no one has mentioned them, I guess they're probably not.

Try Evanescence. They're classified as "Alternative Rock" but sometimes classified as Gothic just by looking at the theme of the songs, and album covers.

MCR isn't gothic, they're just a bunch of idiots who dress up like emos because that's whats in right now. If the 50's were in right now, they would be dressing like Fonsie or whatever his name was.

I would also suggest Seether, but I doubt he's considered Gothic. Three Days Grace as well, but I dunno.

Within Temptation is a great band as well ^^ And I'm pretty sure they're considered "Gothic Rock"

Evenescence. I like them because Amy Lee has a really good voice. It's sort of opera-ish i guess :lol:

-psycho

Latest posts

Back