Gothic or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animallover45

Reaction score
I was wondering if you are gothic or not? If u dont know what gothic means then here is a defination: Where you dress in all black and wear a lot of black make up even if u are a boy. And ya! But also I want to know if you even just like Black clothes. If u want to you can describe you'r self to us! I am not gotchi I love to wear colorful cloths like yellow, lime green, orange, pink. And the in style clothes! Also my hair is brown with blond stricks! And I8 am blue eyes! Love to be happy and colorful! How bout you?

I'm not a goth. One of my favorite colors are black though.

I'm not a goth. One of my favorite colors are black though.
Thats cool! Ya black is alright! I pretty much never wear it! Listen to this! I wore my first black shirt ever this whole school year last week! Ya!

Acutaly no, that's not the definition.

That's the society definition- THIS is the real definition.

I like black, but I'm not a modern 'goth'.

Acutaly no, that's not the definition.That's the society definition- THIS is the real definition.

I like black, but I'm not a modern 'goth'.
I am not trying to be mean! But thats my defanition and if you have a problem with it you should go make ur own topic about that problem. Thats my defination and there is different defferent definations! Please dont post on my topic about mean things like that!

I am not trying to be mean! But thats my defanition and if you have a problem with it you should go make ur own topic about that problem. Thats my defination and there is different defferent definations! Please dont post on my topic about mean things like that!
She didn't put anything mean. She was just showing you the actual definition (which by the way, is correct. It was a style of architecture and a group of people who invaded Rome and lived in that area.)

No, I am not considered Gothic.

I am the farthest thing from gothic! i am all-the-way-makeup-wearing-%100-GIRLY-GIRL! ;) yay! :D ! But i have nothing against people who are. But i don't see why somone would want to go around hating life. sorry if that is not what you are but what is what some people who consiter themselfs gothic around me are.

~Reanna

Last edited by a moderator:
She didn't put anything mean. She was just showing you the actual definition (which by the way, is correct. It was a style of architecture and a group of people who invaded Rome and lived in that area.)
No, I am not considered Gothic.
Please dont yell!

I am the farthest thing from gothic! i am all-the-way-makeup-wearing-%100-GIRLY-GIRL! ;) yay! :D ! But i have nothing against people who are. But i don't see why somone would want to go around hating life. sorry if that is not what you are but what is what some people who consiter themselfs gothic around me are.
~Reanna
You go girl! You said it all!

People: I made this post for answers not to be critasized! So dont yell on here!plz. Sorry for all the missunderstanding! Lets just be calm and answer and chat about what this topic is about!

I'm not but I call myself a punk that likes pink and black!
Oh cool! Ya punk things are fun! I like that style! So cool! Punk is freakin the BOMB!

I think we all have our own "names." I'm just me. ;)
Well I am me too! But are u gothic or not? Thats what the post is about!

p.s. sorry if I sound mean. I am just kind of stresses a little! SORRY TO EVERYONE!

I love black clothes, I'm not anywhere near goth though.

I sometimes dress in all black, sometimes really girly, and other times really punk looking.

That's just my style.

I love black clothes, I'm not anywhere near goth though.
I sometimes dress in all black, sometimes really girly, and other times really punk looking.

That's just my style.
THATS COOL! I like ur style! Rock on sister!

Oh cool! Ya punk things are fun! I like that style! So cool! Punk is freakin the BOMB!
Well FUNKY is the GRENADE! (Lol, let's not go there again) I'd consider myself funky, I wear funny shirts and funky hair.. I like wacko things like hippos and chocolate toothfairies. That's what I am! Go funky! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back