Gots a Q. !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrestHottie95

Reaction score
Hey yall! (this is Peatrolover by da way!)

Well theres this guy and i like him, and well the other day he said he'd rather go down there thin like me ! and that REALLY hurt my feelins! like it broke my heart! And he has been sayin sorry all week and i egnored him the first time but now that hes really bein serous about it do you think i should forgive him ? He's one of my good guy friends ! And one of my friends said he must really like me cause he seemed really upest about it!And i rote him a note but i havent givin it to him yet cause idk, so im so confused! lol, but if you could answer these things for me thankz : )

1) Should i say " Its ok"

2) should i still like him ?

3) Do you think, if he DOES like me thin should i go out with him?

Thanks TT mebers!

~CrestHottie~

Heyz,

How many times should I forgive my brother? Seven times?

Seventy times seven. ;]

Forgiving someone does not mean you have to put up with the person or action- remember that. If he keeps treating you like this, you need to just quit the friendship. Don't be hating on him, but let go and don't put yourself back in that situation. If he really means it and he realizes that he hurt you and learnt his lesson, go ahead. Tell him you forgive him. And if he doesn't, well that doesn't mean you still have to put up with his crud.

See you in like... a month and a half! xD

Someone who says they'd rather "go down there" then like you isn't your friend. He shouldn't be treating you like that. He might really be sorry, and you could give him another chance, but if he says something like that again....don't hang out with him.

Someone who says they'd rather "go down there" then like you isn't your friend. He shouldn't be treating you like that. He might really be sorry, and you could give him another chance, but if he says something like that again....don't hang out with him.
That is true : )

I said its ok today, and then he was bein a but sooooo yea

He called me sumthin else to that sounded sick so,..... but i dont no if i sould say it >_>

It practally ment that he though i had a hot body, but it was pretty much sick how he said it

Uh... well, forgive him.

If you want.

But you shouldn't go out with him. Someone that rude? No way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I kno why he said that!!! Pick me pick me pick me! Ok, he said that cuz he's scared and embarrased to admit that he likes u so he just said that so people wouldn't find out that he does. TRUST ME!!! If he was that mean, then he wouldn't apologize so much!!!!! But...if he doz say something like that again say "See ya lata playa hata" and stomp on outta there, girl!

Chatterboxysuperduperfoxy

Heyz,
How many times should I forgive my brother? Seven times?

Seventy times seven. ;]

Forgiving someone does not mean you have to put up with the person or action- remember that. If he keeps treating you like this, you need to just quit the friendship. Don't be hating on him, but let go and don't put yourself back in that situation. If he really means it and he realizes that he hurt you and learnt his lesson, go ahead. Tell him you forgive him. And if he doesn't, well that doesn't mean you still have to put up with his crud.

See you in like... a month and a half! xD
I agree, and I'd like to add, apologizing then making the same mistake will immediately nullify his apologies and your forgiveness if he decides to pull that stunt. A good friend will say sorry, mean it, and follow through to do better for future situations :p

Well, if he's your friend why would he say something like that?

In my opinion, I think this is the best thing to do: Go talk to him. Ask him why he said that. Figure out what's going on in his mind and then ask him if he is truly sorry. After you sit down and have a good, thorough conversation with him about the situation that you're in, you'll be able to tell if he's worth forgiving.

If you think that he is truly and sincerely sorry about what he said and that he won't do it again because he understands that he hurt your feelings AND if he is going to continue to be a loyal friend, then I say forgive and forget. He might have just had one of those "talking without thinking" moments.

HOWEVER, he might not actually be sorry. He might just want you to think he's sorry and then he'll just keep doing it again. In that case, he is not worth forgiving and you should ditch him and find another friend to hang out with- because those are the kinds of people that you do not want to associate yourself with.

Well, good luck!

Hey yall! (this is Peatrolover by da way!) Well theres this guy and i like him, and well the other day he said he'd rather go down there thin like me ! and that REALLY hurt my feelins! like it broke my heart! And he has been sayin sorry all week and i egnored him the first time but now that hes really bein serous about it do you think i should forgive him ? He's one of my good guy friends ! And one of my friends said he must really like me cause he seemed really upest about it!And i rote him a note but i havent givin it to him yet cause idk, so im so confused! lol, but if you could answer these things for me thankz : )

Thanks TT mebers!

~CrestHottie~
I say do all three of them :) Who knows what could happen between you two!

Well, if he's your friend why would he say something like that?
In my opinion, I think this is the best thing to do: Go talk to him. Ask him why he said that. Figure out what's going on in his mind and then ask him if he is truly sorry. After you sit down and have a good, thorough conversation with him about the situation that you're in, you'll be able to tell if he's worth forgiving.

If you think that he is truly and sincerely sorry about what he said and that he won't do it again because he understands that he hurt your feelings AND if he is going to continue to be a loyal friend, then I say forgive and forget. He might have just had one of those "talking without thinking" moments.

HOWEVER, he might not actually be sorry. He might just want you to think he's sorry and then he'll just keep doing it again. In that case, he is not worth forgiving and you should ditch him and find another friend to hang out with- because those are the kinds of people that you do not want to associate yourself with.

Well, good luck!
Yea thats true, cause i already did that, he always says it in a baby way! it got on my nersver so i said hat i dont belive him cause he says it that way, so thin he said it in a serios tone and i dident even say anythin! And thin i think he got so sick me not talking to him and he said " Im sry (My Name)!Why dont you forgive me! and i said cause you dont mean it and thin he was i do! so i quized him.

Hey and mimitchis_rock13579,....wat tha heck? wat does that mean?

Mimitchis_rock13579 meant she thought you should forgive him, you could still like him, and you should go out with him. She said 'do all three' referring to the three numbered in your first post. ;]

If you think he's truly sorry for what he said, I say forgive him. Forgiving him doesn't necessarily mean you have to be best friends again, though. That's your choice. If you still like him, go for it. Good luck. :]

Hey yall! (this is Peatrolover by da way!) Well theres this guy and i like him, and well the other day he said he'd rather go down there thin like me ! and that REALLY hurt my feelins! like it broke my heart! And he has been sayin sorry all week and i egnored him the first time but now that hes really bein serous about it do you think i should forgive him ? He's one of my good guy friends ! And one of my friends said he must really like me cause he seemed really upest about it!And i rote him a note but i havent givin it to him yet cause idk, so im so confused! lol, but if you could answer these things for me thankz : )

Thanks TT mebers!

~CrestHottie~
Huh??????

Ok, but before I write this, I am NOT taking his side.

But have you thought maybe he was joking? And then after thinking about what he had said, he realized how it hurt you, so he is apologizing? Thats just what I think, because friends wouldn't intentionally hurt you like that.

Or, forgive him, give him one last chance. And if he wrecks that, think, think long and hard about your relationship, have you always been good friends? Or have you had a rocky relationship?

The Rest is up to you- - K a t i e - - -

Ok, but before I write this, I am NOT taking his side.
But have you thought maybe he was joking? And then after thinking about what he had said, he realized how it hurt you, so he is apologizing? Thats just what I think, because friends wouldn't intentionally hurt you like that.

Or, forgive him, give him one last chance. And if he wrecks that, think, think long and hard about your relationship, have you always been good friends? Or have you had a rocky relationship?

The Rest is up to you- - K a t i e - - -
Ok (Dont take this to affence) you no wat? im tird of people joking with me like that! They always do! like, "Your act like a boy" or "Dont stand up (My name) she said GIRLS!" and also, this is a classic "O she's not a girl, she's just (My name) " Yea so im TIRD OF PEOPLE JOKIN WITH ME LIKE THAT! MY SISTERS DO IT ALL THE TIME!

Ok sorry i had to let off steem : )

yea, but you want to no sumthin ? He says sorry but thin dose it AGAIN! whew that makes me so mad! ok well were friends now but lord noes wat will happen next time

I say "Yes"... Unless you know his past.
o yea, we've been firneds for along time, Hes roman chalic ( or how ever you spell it) and he is sick acually, he cuses all the time and well nvm but yea, he gets on my NERVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back