gow do you get.................................

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tink765

Reaction score
I want to know so bad how do you get ;

Ainatchi

Robotchi

Hanatchi

pochitchi

You'll get a Robotchi :( by having a young mimitchi or Oniontchi and you have to treat them average/aware of there hungert hearts and be forgetful on there happy hearts.

You'll get a Hanatchi by having a itchigotchi or hinotamatchi and you have to treat them average/aware of there hunger hearts and be forgetful on there happy hearts.

You get the Robotchi and Hanatchi the same way you just have to have different characters for teens, but that's the rule you have to follow on the V1, that does not work on the V2 I think.

You'll get a Pochitchi :mellow: by being on a odd generation

And I don't know who the Ainatchi is. HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!! <_< :(

You'll get a Robotchi :D by having a young mimitchi or Oniontchi and you have to treat them average/aware of there hungert hearts and be forgetful on there happy hearts.You'll get a Hanatchi by having a itchigotchi or hinotamatchi and you have to treat them average/aware of there hunger hearts and be forgetful on there happy hearts.

You get the Robotchi and Hanatchi the same way you just have to have different characters for teens, but that's the rule you have to follow on the V1, that does not work on the V2 I think.

You'll get a Pochitchi ;) by being on a odd generation

And I don't know who the Ainatchi is. HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!! :mimitchi: :pochitchi:
WHOA! every thing is messed up there *no offence*

acctually for hanatchi and robotchi:

you can get hanatchi from an odd generation (1,3,5...) by taking good care of it but forgetting about it 1 whole day

the same with robotchi but on even generations (2,4,6,8)

pochitchi is from even generations by taking average care of it but letting everything drop down once

I'm not wrong, it matters what character you get, not just on the generation, look here and go in connexions then scroll down and tell me what it says. Either you or they are wrong, that's where I got my info. And no you get the Pochitchi on a Odd generation, look at Rivenns TamaDex!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back