GOZARUTCHI?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hot chocolate

Reaction score
I am on my 4th generation and I was wondering if you could tell me how my teen could evolve in to a gozarutchi. Please reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am on my 4th generation and I was wondering if you could tell me how my teen could  evolve in to a gozarutchi. Please reply.
I just got Gozarutchi from my Puroperotchi, (AKA Propellertchi) and i took horrible care of my Puroperotchi feed it candy hardly ever played games with it. Feed it a couple of treats, always feed it candy, gave it several tooth aches. and im on Gen2

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks but one more thing. What child did you get and how well did you take care of it?

it went Shiropuchitchi--Hitodetchi--Puroperotchi--then Gozarutchi. I took care of it the same through out its whole life. So basically since its been a baby its been treated the same way.....crappy.

I am on my 4th generation and I was wondering if you could tell me how my teen could evolve in to a gozarutchi. Please reply.
maye get a ufochi mine is a gozarutchi right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back