grades

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At my school we use i percent system on our report cards like 80% and stuff I usally get 70s and 80s in math and French because i never study or do homework in those classes. I attucly failed the most important French test of the term thuis year o_O.

Yes I live in Canada. Thats what we do here.

hmmn..

anywhere between A's and D's i get.

hahah, depends on the subject, but on my report card the lowest i get is a C-

I dunno. My grades are usually much different in each class I take! x]

Like for example.

I'm getting all A's in my Cyber Arts class. :D ~♥

But I got All D+'s and C-'s in my Business class! X_X"

But, basically. I have a level B average.

[SIZE=8pt]Usually with me I start out the schoolyear with all A's and then they usually drop to A- and B's. But strangely this year I keep getting all A's! Go me![/SIZE]

Last term I got a 4.0 grade average! Yay =D.

I would Say My Best subject is math. Yesterday, some students (including me) Took a 8th grade math test to see if we can get in 8th grade Math next year. (I am in 6th grade and going into 7th). My teacher said if you got 50/60 or above, you can qualify to get in. I got 52/60 ^.^(It was hard, Dont laugh at my score). I am really proud!

Worst subject (Ugh >.<) Reading or Language arts. I get a B in that sometimes. I am not the best at comprehension. Its even harder if I dont like the book! >.<

I get good grades on my report cards. Lowest grade I've ever gotten was a C (which, are always really close to a B. It's behind by 4 points at the most.)

I do fine in school, because if I get a D I'm grounded for a semester. If it's the last quarter and I get a D, I have basicly no summer. If I get a C my dad will call the teacher, ask if I got a high or low C, and if it's a low C I'm grounded. It's a new rule he came up with.

I'm the roller coaster type. My best subject is music(a!)

and my worst is icky, icky, math. Which I have a C in.

My grades are alright.

In English, I always get B+'s. Never higher, never lower. It's been like that for the last year :eek:

I do pretty well in Maths. In the past year I have got like 20 A's on tests and assignments, and one B because presentation was kinda poor in one of my assignments.

In HPE I do pretty well. I get A's for achievement and stuff, though so far this year it looks like I'm going to get a B for participation. We have been swimming for Prac, and honestly, do they expect us girls to swim when we have... ahem? :eek:

SOSE, I do pretty well. Alot of A's because the teacher basically does our work for us :unsure:

Last year I had the highest Science result in my class, B+ :D I am the only one who listens to the teacher half the time, so he kind of favours me in a lot of things when we do experiment lessons.

BEEP, my worst subject. I get B's and C's for it because I hardly understand any of the business things. I can say I'm getting the hang of it now though. Hopefully I'll get my first A in it. :huh:

i never got Cs. mostly As. some Bs. on my last report card, i got 5 Bs and the rest As.

Well in my School in Scotland we don't get grades, we just get like say, 20/21 or something like that. Usually I only JUST pass, I'm not really the smartest person ever. I am kind of clever but I don't really put in a lot of effort in my school work

My school uses grades differently. An E is the best you can get and I'm currently working towards that, it's like a test you get every so often that the whole class gets. I have a D but my teacher says I could easily achieve an E. That was in English.

In maths I think I'm getting the test soon, the teacher says that I can get an E easily too.

That's like an A except, not... lol. So I voted the top one.

^Oh yeah same here. I forgot to mention them.

Maths: Working towards E

Reading: Working towards F

Writing: Working towards E

Art: Working towards F

Spelling: Working towards E

And I think the rest are E

^Oh yeah same here. I forgot to mention them.
Maths: Working towards E

Reading: Working towards F

Writing: Working towards E

Art: Working towards F

Spelling: Working towards E

And I think the rest are E
you get F's? Unfair! I wish my school did that. :-/

you get F's? Unfair! I wish my school did that. :-/
Well there's not meant to be Fs but there were lots of clever clogs so they had to get F work from the High school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back