Grades

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to say I'm a straight A student. But I'm not quite there yet.

I get good, steady grades in all my work, but I'm dreadful when it comes to French and Maths.

I was within the top 10% of the country in England, and I'm not sure where I am here. I know I excel in Drama, Music, Chorus and English. I'm also getting very good with my Spanish, as my French progress rolls downhill. There seems to be a pretty high standard at this school, so I'm generally towards the top with a lot of my classes. I space out big time in a lot of my more boring classes - it's my big learning problem. And when I'm wide awake, I can't seem to shut up. I'm also extremely forgetful - so remembering to bring in homework is also a small issue for me.

Basically, when I love a subject, and I'm actually interested in it, I'll excel and come top of the class, as well as enjoying the work. If, however, I don't take a liking to a subject, it won't go so great for me.

Overall, I'm sure I am a wonderful student. xD

Basically, when I love a subject, and I'm actually interested in it, I'll excel and come top of the class, as well as enjoying the work. If, however, I don't take a liking to a subject, it won't go so great for me.
Oh, that quote is going in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back