Graduation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I graduate from middle school next year...

I graduate from high school in 5 years.. so in 2014.

I'm graduating from year 7, meaning I'm going to high school next year.
Where I live, primary school is K-year 7. And high school is year 8-12. So I'm gonna have to leave primary school and all the little kids behind D: . And, worst thing is, I'm not going to the same high school as my friends. Fresh start, but, I'm dreading high school.

Otherwise, graduating year 12 wont be for a LOOOOONG time.
Did you skip a grade? Becauwe're the same age and you're a grade higher than me...

^ My parents want me to skip because I'm not learning anything... But if I skip now, I skip grad =[

I'm the graduating class of 2012. I'm a freshman this year, and next year I'll be a sophmore. O:

Colleges come to my school all the time though and hold assmeblies to try to get us to choose them. >_>;;

Uh, so no. I'll graduate in about three years. (I'll be only 17 when I graduate and start college 8D)
Me too! I'm in the class of '12. It seems like ages away though....

-Meddie^.^

Yuppers :)
I was too smart for those year 1's 8D
*applause* good job ksenia 8D

and rawry cakes, even though you haven't actually skipped. ;P

oh, and I forgot to explain my school system..

elementary school: Kindergarten - Grade 5

middle school: Grade 6 - Grade 8 (I'm in grade 7)

high school: Grade 9 - Grade 12

...... I'm year 2014. Unless I fail or something :eek:

[SIZE=7pt]EDIT- I had to disable emoticons, I don't like the :eek: one. xD[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
*applause* good job ksenia 8Dand rawry cakes, even though you haven't actually skipped. ;P

oh, and I forgot to explain my school system..

elementary school: Kindergarten - Grade 5

middle school: Grade 6 - Grade 8 (I'm in grade 7)

high school: Grade 9 - Grade 12

...... I'm year 2014. Unless I fail or something :D

[SIZE=7pt]EDIT- I had to disable emoticons, I don't like the :( one. xD[/SIZE]
FAIL! So we can graduate together =D

Here's my school system, just as a general fyi. ^^;

K-6 - Elementary school.

7-8 - Junior High school.

9-10 - Intermediate High school.

11-12 - Senior High school.

I think we're seriously one of the only school systems that divides their high school into two sections. e.e But the two schools are just across the road from each other, and are generally lumped together and called "XXX High School."

I've only had a big graduation in kindergarten, and in entering junior high. I won't have another 'graduation' until twelfth grade.

Michelle - What year are you in?

Here's my school system, just as a general fyi. ^^;
K-6 - Elementary school.

7-8 - Junior High school.

9-10 - Intermediate High school.

11-12 - Senior High school.

I think we're seriously one of the only school systems that divides their high school into two sections. e.e But the two schools are just across the road from each other, and are generally lumped together and called "XXX High School."

I've only had a big graduation in kindergarten, and in entering junior high. I won't have another 'graduation' until twelfth grade.

Michelle - What year are you in?
Mine is somewhat like that.

k-5 is elementary

6-8 is middle school

9 is FC(Freshman Campus)

10-12 is high school.

yay finally in high school and am lovin it. even the learning part ( most of the time)

Bumped topic..

By around 5 months, lol. back when I still calld Wewei Rawry cakes! x3

*closed*

To bump a topic means to post in a topic that has not had a post in over three months. This was last posted in during April, which is over three months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back