grammer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, yes, I have good grammar. I spell out my words, and I use capitals and punctuation.

I think I'm pretty good, but I'm the best at spelling and English at school:)

Yes, my grammar is pretty decent :)

Sometimes I forget how to spell a word or something,

But Google helps me with that.

Uh yes. I like being grammatically correct.

im not joking!! i hav good grammer and i think i do to
You're being pretty annoying :rolleyes: I'm sure you know that's not written correctly... It's grammar. GRAMMAR.

My grammar is totally fine. {:

It's not like, great or anything.

But I do like to think of it as pretty decent.

I'll only misspell words if I'm rushing through something.

&& spellcheckers always help you out, so ..

yeahno.

Like Tess said; you shouldn't joke about grammar, TTers are going to get all defensive on you. ;D

I try, but sometimes I fail miserably. I hate text talk, I don't even talk like it when I text.

I'll sometimes say "Hai" and "Bai". Only to be purposely n00bish though. :)

I only text talk when I want to tell someone off about gramar and be hypocritical. Kind of like:

"norly plz use grammer."

And guys, ignore the others. They're obviously trolling, don't give them what they want.

^ Yeah your right I was going to point out that text talk is not proper grammar but instead I'll just leave it. xD I mean yes I think I have good grammar.

Yes, my grammar is pretty decent :)
Sometimes I forget how to spell a word or something,

But Google helps me with that.

Uh yes. I like being grammatically correct.
Same here. :'D

I do use grammar. Even when I'm texting. xD

nonono mi gramer iz waaaiii beter then urs. c? purfikly exilant gramer. :D :D :D

No but really, I think I have excellent grammar. I spell my words correctly, use high level words, and other things necessary for proper grammar.

I, like nearly everyone in this topic, think that the topic starter may not have good grammar like he/she says? People with good grammar usually know how to spell words, I think.

EDIT: smiley fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
stop this!!!! you're bein mean to mi bro and I dont liek it!!!! would report but not n00by and reportin is 4 n00bs.

If you're lying, you're a failure.

If you're joking, it's not funny.

And if you're being honest, well... FYL.

This topic is going downhill really, really fast. I'm just going to close it before things get to out of hand. :|

Thanks for the understanding.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back