Gramophone tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neptunenancy

Reaction score
Has your Gramophone been playing the same songs over and over again? Here are some dates and tunes!

Regular tunes:

Mary had a Little Lamb

Beethoven's 5th

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Special Date tunes:

Happy Birthday - the birthday you entered when you first hatched your gotchi. For me: 5/21

The Nutcracker - From 12/1 to 12/25

Wow, thanks!I never knew about the nutcracker one! :furawatchi:

Hey, I never knew that.... Maybe there's other tunes for other days?

thank you so much! ive been wondering why i wasted 5000p on some thing that only plays 3 songs

try search, there may b some more special sounds on certain dates

i don´t remenber which date i set my tamagotchi´s birthday on :rolleyes: :D :) :angry: :angry:

dr.tam, There aren't any more tunes. I used up all Sunday and found only all those tunes.

If you forget your tamas b-day, the next tama you get, give it your b-day. I did it with mine. I mean, COME ON, How can you forget your own b-day!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

If you forget your tamas b-day, the next tama you get, give it your b-day. I did it with mine. I mean, COME ON, How can you forget your own b-day!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

To gigi1

coolness, my tama's birthday is in 3 days, So im saving up points to buy it a gramophone so once i get all the points i will set the date to its

birthday and i will listen to happy birthday :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back