grandparents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kordapia

Reaction score
my tamagotchi had a 3rd generation baby. i looked in family then in parents and i only had the parent of the baby in there. isnt my 2 past tamagotchis supposed to be there? i cant get the grandparent password. why?

:unsure: ;)

my tamagotchi had a 3rd generation baby. i looked in family then in parents and i only had the parent of the baby in there. isnt my 2 past tamagotchis supposed to be there? i cant get the grandparent password. why? :unsure: ;)
You have to wait until the parents leave the baby. Then the baby's parents and grandparents will appear in the family list.

I know what you mean!

My gen 2 details are missing from my Gen 4 tamagotchi, I have great-granparent and parent, but no grandparent. Some people say it's because you never visited them, but I did!

It's just a case of shrugging the shoulders, and getting on with it, and hoping that the details will show up with the next generation! It seems to have happened to to a lot of people, and it's only just this week that it happened to me, so I have to beleive it now!

go to tamatown, do you see two little houses with red rooftops on the left of the theatre? Those are the parents and grandparents houses. After your tama has a baby, go to the icon of the book on the tamagotchi. It will say Friend, then Presents, then a down button. Press the A button until you see the word Family. Press the B button when the arrow is on it. You will see History and Parent. Go to Parents. You will then see your tama's parents and grandparents. Pick a Parent by pressing B. Keep pressing B until you see a password. QUICKLY write down the password on a piece of paper. Then go to the parents or grandparents house and type down the password. It will take you inside thier house. They will give you a cellphone or bike souveneir. After you get the souveneir, Exit. Then visit then again with the password. When they see you, this time, you will get an item. Keep visiting them!

Hope this Helped! :( :(

my tamagotchi had a 3rd generation baby. i looked in family then in parents and i only had the parent of the baby in there. isnt my 2 past tamagotchis supposed to be there? i cant get the grandparent password. why? :( :(
same here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back