grandparents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

uksana

Reaction score
im in generation 3 and i cant get to my grandparents house(i cant get password on my v3)

i go into family then parents. then it says i have 1 parent(is this normal?) and i try to go into history and it wont let me.is this all normal?

thanks

History is only if your tamagotchi has gone if it doesn't have a baby. I can't ever get HISTORY. I think it's a good thing. B)

Also, you can't go into parent when your tama reaches a certain age. :)

Hope this was of some help. :rolleyes:

Giraffagotchi :D

P.S. Also, if you have had a baby with Matchmaker there will only be the tama parent, not Matchmaker, in the parent menu.

Last edited by a moderator:
but im in generation 3 and it has no granparents so i finds it strange lol

also thanks for the info

it is greatly appreciated

you said that you have one parent in you family thing i think you need more than one because i had three and i got in.when you go to the grandparent house you get i bike! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
yes but im generation 3 and i have 1 parent is that normal?

Its normal to only have 1 parent. The parent is the tamagotchi u had before. tho other 1 isnt listed on the tamagotchi.

I have the same problem and I think it is pretty common but I'm sorry to say that I don't have the answer to the problem.

but if that is the case,

how do we get grandparents?

uksana

Wait one more generation and hopefully the parent you have now will be the grandparent.

There is a known glitch on V3's where a grandparent or parent disappears. It's happened to a lot of people(including me) it does sort itself out eventually. I have 4 V3's running and it has happened to 1 of them.

But I do know at least 4 other people it has happened to (plus lots on forums) - it's nothing you did- it's not your fault- there's nothing you can do except be patient and hope it sorts itself out next generation.

Sorry I can't be more help- but you are not alone in your confusion! :D

i was thinking maybe you had to wait for the tama with grandparents to die and then maybe they would go into history and you could get the password out of there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back