Granny

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kotexbunny

Reaction score
hi, i get a granny coming to read a storybook to my tama now and then, what does it mean and do?

Secondly, how can i delete items in my v4?

thanks for help!

That granny is not just any Granny! It is the Match-Maker! She is not reading a story she is finding a mate for your tamagotchi! Next time she comes press A and then mate with the first tamagotchi you see and then you will have a lovely baby!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To delete items just use them! There is no way to actually "delete" items you just have to use them!

Best Regards,

Shadowprincess238

Last edited by a moderator:
i 8think8 to delete items, you have to go to the book icon, go to present, choose the type of item you wanna delete, choose the actual item youy wanna delete, press b. then a and yeah... i dunno for surte if that works

hi, i get a granny coming to read a storybook to my tama now and then, what does it mean and do?
Secondly, how can i delete items in my v4?

thanks for help!
That granny is actually the matchmaker, methinks. She's trying to bring your tama a soulmate, and you keep turning them down, you fickle female! :eek:

(..and now I see that shadowprincess already answered that bit, so nevermind me! :rolleyes: )

As for the deleting an item, shadowprincess is incorrect and tamafana is correct!

1. Go to the open book icon in the lower right section of your tama screen. Scroll down and select "Present", then select "Item".

2. Scroll through your items and select the thing you want to delete.

3. Your screen will say "Wrap?". Press the A button, and it will now say "Trash?". Hit the B button.

4. The tama screen will ask you if you're sure, select A, and Voila'! Item deleted!

The old granny reading a book to you is actually the matchmaker STUPID! just click b and then press yes! OK THEN COMPRENDO! STUPID GOOD!! ;) :D :D

The old granny reading a book to you is actually the matchmaker STUPID! just click b and then press yes! OK THEN COMPRENDO! STUPID GOOD!! :) :gozarutchi: :p
Hey, no name calling- not nice. You aren't perfect so don't insult others. >:E

That granny is actually the matchmaker, methinks. She's trying to bring your tama a soulmate, and you keep turning them down, you fickle female! <_<
(..and now I see that shadowprincess already answered that bit, so nevermind me! :rolleyes: )

As for the deleting an item, shadowprincess is incorrect and tamafana is correct!

1. Go to the open book icon in the lower right section of your tama screen. Scroll down and select "Present", then select "Item".

2. Scroll through your items and select the thing you want to delete.

3. Your screen will say "Wrap?". Press the A button, and it will now say "Trash?". Hit the B button.

4. The tama screen will ask you if you're sure, select A, and Voila'! Item deleted!
Whoops! Thanks for correcting my mistake TamaLiss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back